PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined

Everestman
25-10-2003, 16:36
Hi,
I'm Dave & my wife is Carol.
Had a Villa since 1998, so we are pretty well experienced.
Have been going several times a year, but recently due to several factors have not been so much. We are off on Thursday 28th Nov for 11 days.
We are on Loma Linda, off the R.Reagan Highway (CR54)
I have a Florida Real Estate License, although not currently active with a Broker I keep up the Education, so if anyone needs any (free) advice please ask.
I have noticed the bookings have severely dropped this year,luckilly we can keep the house without bookings, but the subsidy from rentals is obviously useful.
I have not marketed much apart from the web & have been fortunate with recomends & refferals from friend & Family & a bit from the MC.
I am just starting to get back to actively pushing the Villa,so may have some 'swaps' shortly.
We live in Yorkshire although we are both Londeners.

All for now,

Dave:)

roger
25-10-2003, 17:34
Hi Dave & Carol

Welcome to the forums.

Just so you know, I've edited out your website address as we don't allow links to other villa sites in this section of the forum. Feel free to join onlinefloridavillas.com to advertise your villa - you can then have access the villa owners area where you are welcome to list your web address.

Tracy
31-10-2003, 00:54
Hello Dave and Carol

We are also from Yorkshire, but don't have the experience that you have, we are new to villa ownership having only bought in March this year.

Since finding this site we have become addicated, we also advertise on OV and have not looked back since joining.

Lucky you going in November...... we have to wait until 13th December before we go across.

Enjoy your holiday !

melfrank
03-11-2003, 20:50
What advice are you able to give?