PDA

View Full Version : Home delivered meals

Nostromo
24-10-2003, 21:18
We will be staying in a villa at the Orange Tree estate near the SR192/US27 junction. Most days, we will be too tired after park visits to go out or cook a meal for ourselves. How is that neigbourhood for UK style home delivered meals? I mean Indian & Chinese food, not just Pizzas.

mm69340
24-10-2003, 21:35
Hi-

My villa is very near the 192-27 connection, anyway, when my Sister went last Feb. they ordered delivery from an Italian restaurant- they took their credit card over the phone and delivered. Her husband, stepdaughter and she loved it! Said it was great and convenient. They also stopped one night into Publix on the way home and bought a ready to eat fried chicken meal and loved that one too!! I don't think she cooked the entire stay at the Villa!

I will try and find the Italian rest.'s name!

Matt
24-10-2003, 23:18
Nostromo,

I don't know about Orange Tree, but down at Calabay Parc there are a number of Chinese restaurants nearby that deliver to the villas. I must say the one I had was wonderful, one of the best chinese meals I've ever had.

However, in answer to your question, the owner of the home you are staying in should be able to give you details. If they don't already know of any then their MC should be able to help as it was my MC who gave me all the home delivery meal numbers for my community.

I also have all the delivery numbers programmed into the phone in the villa, and I guess you will find the same details when you arrive. But as I said you could always just contact the owner for more info.

Enjoy.

Matt

wrpac00
25-10-2003, 01:20
You can get take away at Carrabas (just past splendid China I think that's what it is called), first class Italain but not cheap. There is a Chinease opposite Vista Del Lago (further down from Carrabas towards the 27) called Ace Buffet, you serve yourself and pay by the pound. There is a Pizza hut almost opposite.

I fly out 10:40 tomorrow and will sample all of these.

Paul

Debs
25-10-2003, 01:34
You will probably find a list of restaurants offering different types of food that can be delivered in your villa when you get there - these restaurants are always doing leaflet drops around the areas in which they deliver and I am sure the homeowner and previous guests have kept them all for future guests to use.

Have a great time :)