PDA

View Full Version : Weather in March

chris71
21-01-2008, 21:21
Hi, I will be spending 2 weeks in Orlando during the first 2 weeks of March and would apprecaite it if anyone could tell me what temps are likely to be in general at that time of year?

Thanks

chrizzy100
21-01-2008, 23:00
I like March I'm there the last week of it this year....its nice in FL any time its not that humid..which is mostly Spring and fall and winter...I don't really like July and Aug....thats about it...but I still go down those months ...:)

Jill
22-01-2008, 02:50
March is a lovely time to go. We were there from the 8th to 22nd last year and the weather was hot, with several days in the 80's but not as humid as later in the year and no rain. For once I spent my birthday in shorts and T-shirt and it was such a nice change from back here in the cold. Wish I could repeat it this year but am unable to.

Nina A
22-01-2008, 03:07
We too wish we could be out there in March but with an early Easter this year it's not possible [msncry] We're usually out mid March and although it can sometimes be a bit chilly first thing in the morning and late evening, it is lovely and warm during the day :)

Robert5988
22-01-2008, 04:15
Orlando weather.

March
Average High Temperature - 77
Record High Temperature - 92
Average Low Temperature - 55
Record Low Temperature - 31
Average Rain Fall - 3.5 inches
Average Number of Rainy Days - 8
Average % humidity (morning/evening) - 87/48

The high is normally reached mid afternoon and the low before dawn.

You will need a sweater for the evenings.