PDA

View Full Version : Visa Waiver form I-94W for usa

robr1957
20-01-2008, 14:29
can any one tell me how to get a copy last year we kept making a mistake i think we had to fill out 6 lolso if we copy one we can fill it out here for a reference so we can copy so we dont make a mistake again.[bowwave]

CERICROWLEY
20-01-2008, 14:34
There are now on a majority of the airlines video presentation of how to fill it in. Ask the stewards as well, or maybe even ask the person that is sitting on the plane in your proximity to check it over for you before you land, There no hardship is making a few mistakes, just make sure you have plenty of spares. I have made the odd mistake as well and I have filled out tons of them over the years. the last one was my daughters date of birth, and I noticed it when I was in the queue at immigration, so quickly whipped out a spare and did it in the line.

robr1957
20-01-2008, 14:38
last year we did not get them at check in and when we asked on the plane they said that they did not have any spare so we had to wait on the plane till they got sone from the airport at sanford we were all stressed out:(

spg
20-01-2008, 16:20
Hi Rob

I've got a spare visa waiver form (as I still do it wrong after all this time), I could either scan it into the computer and e-mail it to you or I can pop it in the post to you, don't mind which, if you dm me with your details and then we can sort.

I've sent you a dm

canarypam
21-01-2008, 02:04
If you do a search in Google for sample visa waiver forms you will find a sample of one correctly completed. There used to be one on this forum but when i searched for it it is just showing 2 boxes with crosses in.

ccarcher
21-01-2008, 02:09
remember also that if you have a US visa (for whatever reason [8D]) that you actually need to complete a different form a white one

You often have to remind airline staff of this as they just take it as habit to hand out the green ones

SDJ
27-01-2008, 19:06
We always pick up a few spare forms when we arrive at immigration. We then fill them in in the comfort of our own home with no interuptions before we leave.

Sandra

ellie
27-01-2008, 19:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
We always pick up a few spare forms when we arrive at immigration. We then fill them in in the comfort of our own home with no interuptions before we leave.

Sandra
[/quote]

What a great idea, you learn something new every day! :)