PDA

View Full Version : Bennigans

Cowboy
23-10-2003, 00:53
We love Bennigans on the 192. Their Bleu Cheese Fillet is sumptuous. A medium rare fillet topped with the cheese, onion rings, tasty mashed potatoes and green beans with a sprinkling of nuts is yummy:). A couple of glasses Killians for me and orange juice for Kath but we rarely have room for any dessert. We did share their Death by Chocolate once but still left some. Yes, it is expensive at $17.99 but Kath enjoys it as much as I do and she cooks for me about 360 days per year so we need to spoil ourselves sometimes.

Mike and Kath.

Ann
23-10-2003, 01:27
HI Cowboy
we tried Bennigans down at St Petes Beach several years ago and it was very nice
have not tried the one on the 192 but will put it on the list for March[8D]
hope you are both having a great time

shepaul
23-10-2003, 01:56
Hi,
We've tried the one on International Drive opposite the Sheraton World Resort Hotel, and that was great too. The rib eye steaks are great. Haven't tried any of the desserts, as we are too full after the main course.
Was not too impressed with root beer, tasted like germoline to me-don't ask!
Paul & Sheila

carole7007
24-10-2003, 18:29
The one on the 192 is very good, but gets really busy. Try going a little earlier or after about 8.30 seems to go a bit quieter by that time.

The ribs are [YUMMY]

Not tried the puddings, same as everyone above always too full

Gillian-B
24-10-2003, 21:35
Bennigans is probably my favourite restaurant :). The Bleu Cheese Fillet looks lovely, but I don't get to try it as everytime I go, I must have the Monte Cristo (deep fried sandwich :D). One day, I may get as far as pudding . . . . .