PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from Hampton Lakes?

Dunky
08-01-2008, 02:23
Can you really see the Disney fireworks from a south facing poolside in Hampton Lakes? or would you need to stand on the roof with binoculars!!? Don't worry this won't really influence our choice of villa!;)

CCollins
08-01-2008, 15:49
you can see the fireworks from some pool decks - it depends where you are on the community.

hope this helps!

steph_goodrum
08-01-2008, 19:52
We've owned on HL for 7 1/2 years and I have to say even though we specifically looked out for them this time, although we saw them approaching HL on the 27, never seen them from the site yet. As Disney is to the East of HL, unless the pool faces south east I'm not sure how much you would see. The houses that face to the East may have a more uninterrupted view, but must admit havent walked round that late to find out.
We were told when buying it was possible, and on a clear day before the intervening houses were built we could just about make out Epcot in the daytime.

the thing is with fireworks they go so high in the sky that you can see them for miles anyway but it is nowhere near as good as being close enough to hear the sound as well so I for one wouldnt want to base a holiday home on that decision, there are more important factors to consider. You'll probably be out too late for the fireworks anyway most nights.