PDA

View Full Version : Free Vaction planning DVD, could you help?

detomaso
06-01-2008, 14:06
Dear everyone, and happy new year.

I was wondering if some of you could help me with this one.

Me and my family are going to Orlando in May. I was surfing around the internet and found an interesting offer from Disney saying: Free Disney Parks Vacation planning DVD. This was a great thing I thought and started to fill in the form. When I came to the Country form I only found Canada and US... Then I noticed that this offer was only for citizens of those Countries...[:O]

So this is why I try to get some help of you guys.
Is there anyone of you that has this DVD? Do you know of a place to download this DVD? Do you think Disney would send it to me if I ask them kindly?

Any help appreciated.

Detomaso

florida4sun
06-01-2008, 15:17
Google it and you will find some sites that have it for download.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by detomaso
Dear everyone, and happy new year.

I was wondering if some of you could help me with this one.

Me and my family are going to Orlando in May. I was surfing around the internet and found an interesting offer from Disney saying: Free Disney Parks Vacation planning DVD. This was a great thing I thought and started to fill in the form. When I came to the Country form I only found Canada and US... Then I noticed that this offer was only for citizens of those Countries...[:O]

So this is why I try to get some help of you guys.
Is there anyone of you that has this DVD? Do you know of a place to download this DVD? Do you think Disney would send it to me if I ask them kindly?

Any help appreciated.

Detomaso[/quote]

LiesaAnna
06-01-2008, 15:34
i get them every year, as Martin says Google it

freddiehollie
06-01-2008, 19:22
On the TV advert they give you a phone number to call and they will send you one.;)

Mrs Brizzle
06-01-2008, 19:55
I have dm'd you