PDA

View Full Version : Thursday to Thursday rental

Jan A
20-10-2003, 01:27
We are hoping to fly from Cardiff to Orlando next July, but unfortunately flights only go on a Thursday. Am I being unrealistic to think I might find a 5 bedroom villa to rent mid-week or are rentals usually just from a Saturday?

Carla
20-10-2003, 01:29
You're not being unrealistic at all Jan. Many owners are flexible on arrival and departure days.
Send out your enquiry, and I am sure that you'll get a number of replies.
:D:D:D

hamptonlakes
20-10-2003, 01:34
I agree with Carla, send your enquiry and so one will i am sure be able to help you out

Good Luck[8D]:D[8D]:D[8D]

Beverley
20-10-2003, 02:28
Hi Jan,

Why don't you send out an enquiry and check out the response you get for your selected dates. I don't think you will have a problem:)

huckleberry house
20-10-2003, 03:41
Hi Jan
You shouldnt have a problem,lots of Villa owners offer flexible start days and also you dont have to stick to multiples of 7 either.

Lesley

Maureen Edwards
20-10-2003, 14:49
Hi Jan,
I like to fly from Cardiff when possible, so I am always flexible with my changeover days and I know most villa owners are too.
I would say, as you are specific about your flight day, start your search as soon as possible as July is peak season and will get booked very quickly. Good luck and start planning, this is half the fun of a Florida holiday;)

sunshine state
21-10-2003, 02:49
I agree with what everyones saying your not being unrealistic at all im sure there is every chance you will find something. start booking and good luck.

Jan A
21-10-2003, 18:33
Thanks for all the encouragement - you're right -we have found lots of people prepared to rent Thursday to Thursday - now we're spoiled for choice!