PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Tonish
07-12-2007, 02:46
Has anyone gone to one of the very merry christmas party nights at the Magic Kingdom before?

I've just had an email about it and it looks like the park stays open until midnight for those who have paid for the party tickets on some specific dates. It also says that they sell out quickly. If it meant that there were limited numbers I would be very tempted to go then.

Anyone know anything about it? The info on their website is a bit limited.

blott
07-12-2007, 03:27
Yes, it's great.

The numbers are limited and, whilst not the entire compliment of park rides are open, those that are open normally have no queues.

You get a free photo which gets sent to you afterwards, free hot chocolate (with pink and white mini marshmallows) and cookies (as many times as you like!), two chances at the parade and, of course, stupendous fireworks. When we were there, Tink flew from the castle. There were stories for small ones at the castle also.

Generally an all around jolly good time was had by all. If you can go, then I'd recommend it.

Genie
07-12-2007, 04:36
We went last Thursday and have been before, the fireworks are stunning and there are no queues to get on any of the rides.
You can still have your photo taken with Mickey but it isn't free any more !
It snows down Main street and the atmosphere is brilliant, Tink flew down from the castle and the castle looks breathtaking definately go you will love it !!

jolliffee
07-12-2007, 12:57
This is a very special event, and shouldn't be missed, we had the most wonderful time when we went last year - highly recommended![xmas1][xmas1]

Tonish
10-12-2007, 22:27
Thanks for the advice, we've booked and are taking our two youngest next Monday. The Disney website was overloaded on Saturday, had to do it by phone - clearly a busy time. The booking lady advised getting any dining we need booked now as it was exceptionally busy.

MarkJan
11-12-2007, 21:58
We went a couple of weeks ago, the best visit we have had to the MK. No queues to speak of, don't forget to take advantage of the hot chocolate and cookies around the park. The castle and fireworks are awesome.

ravtino
01-01-2008, 02:06
We went in 05 and loved it, no queues just great.