PDA

View Full Version : Birthday girl or boy

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-10-2003, 16:44
Just thought I would remind anyone that is visiting any of the WDW Theme Parks if it is your birthday go to customer relations and ask for a pin/badge. I celebrated my 30 something birthday a couple of weeks ago and celebrated at the MK. Customer services is located in the Town Hall.

Cast members then wish you Happy Birthday - really lovely. At the magic carpets ride a cast member sang Happy Birthday to me and the Captain of the ferry announced happy birthday on the intercom. It was great, so don't be shy if it is your special day get a badge/pin.:D:D:D

Sarah

sunshine state
17-10-2003, 17:53
Thanks John hopefully if i go for my birhday i will have to try this out.

Nielsen
17-10-2003, 20:44
Congatulations on your 30 something ...... Hope you got lots of nice things

I seem to remember you flew with Britannia this time?
How was it comparred to BA and Virgin, some say it is very cramped etc.
What your experience please?

TOM

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-10-2003, 23:27
Hi Tom

Yes - went with Britannia - the seat pitch was not great but was not that bad either. It was worth it for the convienience of flying direct (we normally go via Washington or Philadelphia). The price was great too - less than £200 inclusive each :D. We'd do it again but would travel Virgin if that was available and was not too much more in price.

brizzle
18-10-2003, 00:13
Do you reckon they will do a badge/pin a day in advance for my Daughter who will be 4 when we are there?
I've got CRT breakfast booked for the actual day and it would be good if she had it on for that (any extra attention and she'll just be the happiest princess in the park :))

Brizzle

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2003, 00:40
You could always say it was her birthday on the day you are there - I know it's cheating but I'm sure they will forgive you ;)

wilfy
09-04-2005, 19:18
Thought i'd bring this 'un back as Sarah's was twenty one again (for the 29th time) on Thursday. We did both Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom, and she got a badge from both, and she had happy birthday sung to her from Mickey and Goofy. Then all the attendants who saw her in a queue, nearly shouting 'Happy Birthday!'

E. Cosgrove
10-04-2005, 15:05
This applies to you JanB. Good excuse to hit WDW on June 4th!!

Jan.B.
11-04-2005, 15:04
ha ha.... think I might get the badge and give it to one of the kids.

I would die of embarrassment if they started singing to me!!

funnily enough, i will be 21 again as well (sort of):D

wilfy
11-04-2005, 16:55
Jan,
when you go to pick up the badge from Guest relations, they dial a number and pass the phone to you.

Jan.B.
11-04-2005, 17:18
what happens when they pass the phone to you then?????

wilfy
12-04-2005, 00:49
Sarah didn't tell me, but she had a smile on her face when she came out.[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
12-04-2005, 02:44
i would cringe with embarressment if someone started singing to me!!!! i dont like people knowing my age and am sure my daughters would tell! best not go on my birthday! ever!!!!!!!!

wilfy
12-04-2005, 13:16
Liesa,
don't ever go to Hard Rock and tell 'em it's your birthday. Sarah made us promise not to do this, this year. We had done it a few years ago, and she cringed big time, as they get a lot of the serving staff to come to your table and sing.

Jan.B.
12-04-2005, 13:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wilfy
Sarah didn't tell me, but she had a smile on her face when she came out.[msnwink]
[/quote]

well!! I have just got to try this out for myself now, dont I!!:D

LiesaAnna
12-04-2005, 13:42
mind you it will be our daughters 17th birthday!!! might just have to try this!! i forgot it will be her birthday!!!! lol i will so get her!![msnwink]

becbecs
12-04-2005, 14:59
Great idea Sarah

It,s my wifes birthday when where out in Florida. :D
Nice little treat for her.:D:D:D:D

[beer]