PDA

View Full Version : its booked,s part 2 :-)

m1ke
17-10-2003, 01:38
well finally booked our villa in crescent lakes for 2 weeks next september, car booked, looks like i am going to use tcd for the flight since I cant find anyone else near the price of £340.00 direct and I need to get them booked because I tend to worry when things are left unfinished[:I], but I don,t care!!, i,m excited ,cant wait, sleepless nights already dreaming of cold beer and warm nights, fun fair rides ,i am 41 but still a kid at heart , and anyway it,s for the kids ;):). aww 10 months to go:(

chrisj
17-10-2003, 02:32
You will love Crescent Lakes

Angua
17-10-2003, 13:35
I know how you feel, Mike. It's all soooooo exciting! I get on a high when booking any holiday but there's something different about Florida.:D:D

Kind regards
Sarah.[8D]

sunshine state
17-10-2003, 15:30
Nice to hear you have booked Mike, i agree with Sarah there is definately something different about it when you book a Florida holiday its much more exciting than any other holiday.

mikewj
17-10-2003, 16:15
Sue hates holiday booking time, cos I run around trying to find all the best deals and only stop when everything is in place.

She then gets annoyed with me as the holiday approaches asI check on the exchange rates every day before we finally buy our dollars.

But as soon as you're booked you get that warm anticipation and knowledge that although it maybe a few months away, you're going to FLORIDA !!!! :D:D[8D]:D

Mike

Tracy
18-10-2003, 01:49
I think it's the same for everyone, we go at christmas, have already booked for May next year and will be booking for October as soon as we know school hols.

We have been going for years, but when we go in May we have some friends coming who have NEVER been before.

This is great for us as they want to listen to all our stories, they want to know all about the parks and the resturants - Soo for the next 7 months not only do we have that warm anticipation that we are going, we also have some gullable friends who we can talk to and talk to all about Florida - How great is that !!!!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2003, 01:58
Great...Crescent Lakes will not disappoint :).

If you get chance can you email me at john@orlandovillas.com and say who you booked with (just being nosey) ;)

quote:Originally posted by m1ke

well finally booked our villa in crescent lakes for 2 weeks next september, car booked, looks like i am going to use tcd for the flight since I cant find anyone else near the price of £340.00 direct and I need to get them booked because I tend to worry when things are left unfinished[:I], but I don,t care!!, i,m excited ,cant wait, sleepless nights already dreaming of cold beer and warm nights, fun fair rides ,i am 41 but still a kid at heart , and anyway it,s for the kids ;):). aww 10 months to go:(

m1ke
20-10-2003, 23:39
well even the flights are booked now:), (£1680.00) direct, so I am totally relaxed now[8D]. just one question we will not be arriving at sanford till 6pm so if you add an hour for getting through the airport and picking up the car (optomistic?) my question is will it be really dark in september?, since we have about a 90 minute drive to crescent lakes , am I being too brave? with never having driven in the US before.
cheers mike:):):)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
20-10-2003, 23:55
It should only take you just over an hour from Sanford to Crescent Lakes - it did for us the other week anyway ;)

Daniel Ramsey
21-10-2003, 08:34
I know the feeling,I booked a villa from John earlier this year for 4 weeks next jan(I really need a months vacation...), now its a little bit more than two months away!
Now its time to arrange for all the minor details, two years ago I had all my plans setup for our first ever trip to WDW, the lodging and tickets paid for and then 9/11 happened. Things changed dramatically with me getting a refund from Disney and then using it to book a rental home instead, we saved hundreds of dollars and had a longer stay.
Everyday I think or try to imagine what is needed to be done, hoping there is no flight problems, hoping the weather is agreeable both in my home state of Alaska and in Orlando. And just like last time before we knew it the date approaches!:) Its good to see people make long range plans just so long you take into account how things around the world can and do change in an instant. Good Luck!

skippy
29-10-2003, 00:24
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

I think it's the same for everyone, we go at christmas, have already booked for May next year and will be booking for October as soon as we know school hols.

We have been going for years, but when we go in May we have some friends coming who have NEVER been before.

This is great for us as they want to listen to all our stories, they want to know all about the parks and the resturants - Soo for the next 7 months not only do we have that warm anticipation that we are going, we also have some gullable friends who we can talk to and talk to all about Florida - How great is that !!!!

Hi Tracy,
I work in a school in Co,durham and the Oct hols for 2004 are:-
School closes friday october 24th
Reopens monday november 3rd
Hope this helps sue

chrisj
29-10-2003, 19:26
The problem with school holidays is they are all out of sync at the moment, Its half term
now, but here in London it was half term last week. So you need to be careful when talking
about school holidays