PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

SLUSHEE1
03-11-2007, 21:34
Hi all we are going to Florida for Christmas, 4 adults no kids !! anybody any ideas on what we should look out for, should say we have been several times to Orlando, but this is our first christmas.
we thought of touring down west coast & up the east with a stop on the keys.
all ideas greatfully accepted.
should say we are there for new year as well. so put your thinking caps on please !!

mfairhurst
04-11-2007, 00:08
Well there are lots to do at christmas .
We like going into CELEBRATION the snow is falling it is not real but all the familys are there and it is lovely to see children who possibly have not seen snow in there life time .Having a meal at one of the good restaurants in CELEBRATION as there are 3 - 4 good ones .
Going down the keys is at least 8 hours so a long drive but plenty to see on the way as NAPLES is nice EXPENSIVE but worth stopping
Staying in a villa would be good as lots of estates dress their villa up and it makes FLORIDA more like christmas .
There are lots of villa on these sites and lots on information so have good vacation when you go .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

SLUSHEE1
04-11-2007, 00:31
Thanks for reply, after I posted question I found the Christmas forum & Celebration seems like a must
our villa owner is leaving all the decorations up for us as she is out just before we arrive also the drive
isn't a problem as I love the driving, last year we drove from Vegas to the Grand Canyon & back an amazing trip
so hopefully the Keys, a stay & back through Miami will be better.