PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP AP Rate?

brizzle
14-10-2003, 15:23
Quick question...

Is there an Annual Pass Holder rate for the MVMCP event?

Cheers,

Brizzle

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
14-10-2003, 15:38
Not that we know of - we asked when we booked our tickets and were told no.

brizzle
14-10-2003, 15:44
Thanks for the quick answer.
Looks like I will go on and book away.
Delivery to the UK should hopefully be way before the 4th December when I fly out....

Now just to choose which day to go:)

Brizzle

brizzle
16-10-2003, 01:33
All booked for the 14th Dec.
Given a reference and told we can pick them up from MK Guest Services. Where abouts is Guest Services at MK BTW?

Bit weird as I thought they would be sent with 7 weeks or so to go until we travel.

Now just got to work out how to keep the little ones awake for the party....

Brizzle.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-10-2003, 02:05
Guest Services is in City Hall just on the left of the square as you go out from under the main station at the MK.

brizzle
16-10-2003, 21:19
hmmmm, so I pick up the tickets in the park even though I do not have said ticket to enter the park? Seems a 'chicken and egg' to me...

I will have an AP anyway so it will be no problem to 'pop in' before the day to sort out the tickets but it does seem a little weird. Oh well, if I have the reference I was given on the phone I'm sure all will be OK [^]

Brizzle

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
16-10-2003, 21:32
I thought that after I posted above. Not sure what the answer is - perhaps they mean as you say, pick them up beforhand. Ours were couriered to our UK address.

fiona
16-10-2003, 22:49
There is a ticket booth to the right of the shop just before the "entrance" where you feed your tickets in - this is where you pick them up from.

Last time we booked ours didn't arrive and when I rang from US they just told us to turn and collect on the night.

brizzle
17-10-2003, 01:30
Fiona,

Was it busy when you collected the tickets? Do you know if I can collect them before the night? With 2 little ones I need to do as little waiting about as possible :D

Getting a bit worried now that it will all go horribly wrong :(

Brizzle

fiona
17-10-2003, 04:07
Took about 10 minutes - with 9 of that spent in the queue! You can try guest services at downtown if you like. But as long has you have printed out your confirmation there won't be any problems. I think you can collect before the night if you wish - ring them when you get over, or e-mail Guest Services if you are concerned, they are very helpful.

brizzle
18-10-2003, 00:06
Sounds like it won't be too bad, not worrying so much now.

Thanks for everyones advice/ info

Brizzle