PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Golf Clubs

Tracy
12-10-2003, 19:32
We complete on our home later this year and my Husband and Father have decided they would like to buy a set of golf clubs to keep in our owners closet. They both try and play (although not very well)when we are over.

Can any one recommend any where to buy a couple of cheap sets ?

Once again your advice would be appreciated

Gillian-B
12-10-2003, 20:05
How about the good old favourite - Walmart? Their website (www.walmart.com) has sets of clubs starting at under $100.

chrizzy100
12-10-2003, 20:38
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

We complete on our home later this year and my Husband and Father have decided they would like to buy a set of golf clubs to keep in our owners closet. They both try and play (although not very well)when we are over.

Can any one recommend any where to buy a couple of cheap sets ?

Once again your advice would be appreciated

Golf...ahhhhhh.....a spoil of a good walk.....Tracy I was going to bring you down some Cape things....do you use reg or decaff coffee in your coffeemaker if you have one....and have the kids ever had saltwater taffy..can they have sweets even....I know some mums are not keen....we also have Cape dressings do you use them....:)

Tracy
12-10-2003, 20:55
I know exactly what you mean, I really don't know why they bother. hey always com back with far less balls than they went with - but it keeps them happy !!!

Decaff would be great, I think the kids have had salt water taffy in Clearwater - but it is a sweet so my kids will love it. Yummy dressings, I love dressings .......

I haven't forgoten about your curry sauce ....... anything else you can think of just let me know !!

I can't wait - although things aren't going as planned. We were meant to complete at the end of October, it then moved to the end of November and now we are any where between the 5th and the 19th of December - we fly out on the 13th, God help us if it slips again !!!!

chrizzy100
12-10-2003, 22:54
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

I know exactly what you mean, I really don't know why they bother. hey always com back with far less balls than they went with - but it keeps them happy !!!

Decaff would be great, I think the kids have had salt water taffy in Clearwater - but it is a sweet so my kids will love it. Yummy dressings, I love dressings .......

I haven't forgoten about your curry sauce ....... anything else you can think of just let me know !!

I can't wait - although things aren't going as planned. We were meant to complete at the end of October, it then moved to the end of November and now we are any where between the 5th and the 19th of December - we fly out on the 13th, God help us if it slips again !!!!

We had a bit of a hold up...but he's putting two crews on to catch up...he wants to keep to the date...the 20th...so fingers crossed...if it slips you'll have to join us on our Villa floors...we have no beds or anything...just a sofa we ordered today...LOL
I'm sure my Orlando mate will make room at his house for Christmas dinner....:D

fiona
12-10-2003, 23:13
There's a shop on the 192 that sells discounted clubs etc. Can't remember the name, will have to ask the oracle (DH)!

He always brings his - wonder why I am only allowed half a suitcase of stuff each way:(.

bmitch
13-10-2003, 17:10
Can't beat Wallmart if you want a cheap set that you only play occasionally with. Good prices on balls, gloves etc as well. I think I paid around $90-100 and golf shoes were about $40.

Brian

wrpac00
16-10-2003, 01:58
Special T is on the 192 just before Walmart coming from Old Town.
We have bought odd clubs from there over the years.

Outdoor World up near Belz have quite a selection also.