PDA

View Full Version : I think I may have done it wrong

FraserLynn
14-10-2007, 02:16
I have just completed my Dollar espress enrolment and in my usual rush to fill things out I have ticked yes to all of the insurance questions[msnembarrased], does this mean that I will get charged for the insurance on top of my hire charges for a car booked through here. If so is there anyway to undo this part of the application.

I have not booked my car yet as I wanted to complete the Dollar express process first.

Help

MarkJan
14-10-2007, 03:20
No, you'll be OK. You have set up your options for when you book directly from Dollar. I presume you are unlikely to as you are on this forum and will use www.uscarhire.co.uk

By the same token, you will have entered a credit card but it will not be charged.

ellie
14-10-2007, 03:55
Don't worry, we found it difficult too, and logged off a couple of times before we got to the end to check that we were doing the right thing. Hope it works out ok.

roger
14-10-2007, 04:16
It should be fine, but you can log in any time to amend any of your details anyhow.

FraserLynn
14-10-2007, 13:27
Great thanks everyone, always use this site for me car hire, best price and top class service, why go anywhere else. [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

carolmc
14-10-2007, 22:22
Now you know why "we" Owners use this site ourselves - price and service are always first class[msnsmile]