PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Express queue Orlando Intnl Airport

Stormbird
12-10-2007, 21:16
Hi - I seem to be unable to locate my earlier thread! Does anyone have experience of trying to get in the Express queue at Orlando Intnl Airport (MCO) with a rental voucher from a UK agent such as *** or UScarhire? I am told that only those booking directly with Dollar Rentals are able to use their Express membership to get into the Express queue....Thanks, Adam

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-10-2007, 21:23
The following page should answer all your questions:

http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/faq-dollar-express.aspx

DiannaUK
12-10-2007, 22:10
We always book through USCar Hire and always join the Dollar Express queue, as we are DE members, and have never had any problems.

Dianna

ellie
12-10-2007, 22:17
Having recently flown into MCO with a US Car Hire voucher I can tell you that there was no problem whatsoever about going through the Dollar Express Lane - and there were a few envious faces from those on our flight who were stuck in a huge queue.

We simply stood in the Express Lane, which was empty, and were called across by the next available agent. We showed our Dollar Express card once we were at the desk and it was accepted at once. And of course, none of those annoying little (did I say little, more like large) extra insurances to pay for.

We had, of course, added our Dollar Express number on our rental booking form, when we completed it online.

If you book with www.uscarhire.co.uk I am sure you will have just as easy a time as we did, but don't forget to key in your Dollar Express number when you book your car hire - although it can be added later.

Have a great time!

ShirleyD
13-10-2007, 00:44
Oh I love that little bit of plastic [clap] I too arrived with my US car hire voucher in one little mit and my express membership card in the other, to find what looked like a whole jumbo plane load in the queue [msnoo]

I stood in the express line (just me there)and was called forward to the next available agent [high5]

Cruella DeVilla
13-10-2007, 03:25
I did it yesterday no probs whatsoever, well apart from the glares from folks in the normal queue......lol!

Kimashem
13-10-2007, 11:56
Hi

The Dollar Express system sounds great. so how do I get one. Do US Car hire issue it when I book through them or do i have to go direct to Dollar to apply.

kimashem

caroline
13-10-2007, 12:23
http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/faq-dollar-express.aspx this should answer all your questions [msnsmile2]

wrpac00
13-10-2007, 22:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
Oh I love that little bit of plastic [clap] I too arrived with my US car hire voucher in one little mit and my express membership card in the other, to find what looked like a whole jumbo plane load in the queue [msnoo]

I stood in the express line (just me there)and was called forward to the next available agent [high5]
[/quote]

Mines just a bit of paper[msncry]

Cruella DeVilla
13-10-2007, 22:39
Oh you must be the poor relation Paul mine is also a plastic credit card type[laugh]

abbeyvillas
15-10-2007, 21:04
Ours is a plastic Credit Card type too Paul. Only 2 people in front at Express queue when we were last there
Pam

ShirleyD
15-10-2007, 22:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by abbeyvillas
Only 2 people in front at Express queue when we were last there
Pam
[/quote]
Oh dear, sounds like this is becoming too popular.......shhhh don't tell anyone else [msnwink]:D

athurstance
16-10-2007, 02:50
The Express queue was empty when I got there on Saturday (the normal one wasn't too bad but still 5 or 6 families). We were at the desk and away within 5 minutes.

JTW
29-10-2007, 15:30
Stormbird,

I have booked with *** a fly drive package which was extremely competitive for August next year. Do you know or have you found out if you can add a Dollar Express number to the booking.

Many Thanks,

James

MTP
29-10-2007, 16:23
I am not sure for anyone else's car hire and when we were out in the Summer Virgin had their own separate Dollar desk, so not sure that Express would help there (not that we used it, we of course zipped through express with our USCarHire voucher:D)

mfairhurst
29-10-2007, 17:40
We have only got a piece of paper with our express number on and joined 2 years ago .So asume it must have got losted [msnsmile2]
MAUREEN
www.olinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx