PDA

View Full Version : Car Hire - Great Service

Team Thomson
03-10-2007, 02:40
Just back last week from Orlando and just wanted to say thanks for the great car hire service.

We were first time bookers with you guys and would highly recommend.

Great price and no hassle or queues at Alamo.

Ended up with a Toyota Highlander at a bargain price which was great.

My only comment would be not to hire the car seats in the States if you can avoid it.

We took a £3 cheap booster from Aldi's with us just to get us to the resort (our wee one is only three so he isnt quite ready for the basic booster) and we bought a new car seat in WalMart for $40. It was much cheaper than the rental companies and we brought it back no problem on the plane.

Thanks again.

shenon
03-10-2007, 04:17
Hi Kirsty glad you had a good experience, i can't recommend them highly enough and have always been thoughly pleased :))

ShirleyD
03-10-2007, 04:22
Hi Kirsty, yes it is a great service we are always happy to use and recommend. I hope you had a great holiday and you now have a spare car seat or one to sell on ebay!!

Fourdents
03-10-2007, 12:22
Yes, I have to agree, this service is very good. No hassle and customer service excellent.

CERICROWLEY
03-10-2007, 13:03
Kirsty

Thanks for posting your experience with the car hire. It just goes to show how good the service is on here.

I know us owners always bang on about Park tickets and Car hire on here, but we are always here to help with eveything little bit of organising a great holiday for all of you. And the carhire has come up trumps time and time again.

Keep up the good work boys:D