PDA

View Full Version : MCO to Westridge

lisi
22-09-2007, 17:13
Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to post this- but haven't been to MCO for ages - usually fly to Tampa. How long does it take to get from MCO to Westridge on US 27 please? And is it very busy traffic wise - or any short cuts?

Lisi

ShirleyD
22-09-2007, 17:52
For H27, I always leave the airport via the south exit (towards Tampa) and use the 417 toll road. I will let someone from Westridge give you the rest of the directions [msnsmile2]

orchidvilla
22-09-2007, 20:48
Hi As Shirley says out of MCO onto 417 Toll, you will need about $4 in small change, the 417 joins the I4 and still heading South to Tampa you will come to the US27, exit off I-4 onto US27 and as jou come off I-4 keep in far left lane, come upto the lights and turn left onto US27 go through 2 sets of lights and then keep eye out for Westridge on your left its about 2 miles up from the I-4. It has a large sign by the entrance so you should not miss it.
We have found an excelent map from www.orlandomaps.co.uk its about £6 but is very well laid out with restraunts villa estates malls etc clearly marked on it.

Malcolm