PDA

View Full Version : Sat Nav Hire

grangrad
22-09-2007, 15:54
I have booked a SatNav from this site but we are due to depart on Thursday 27th September, although I am confident that the equiptment will arrive in time I am becoming a little worried that the SatNav will arrive the day before departure and both my wife and I will be at work and have to collect the following day from the Post Office.

The problem being is that we depart for the airport before the local post office collection centre opens and you have to give them 24 hours from the time that delivery was attempted to collection.

If it arrives a day or two before we depart there will be no problem as I can nip into town and collect it but certainly not if it is just the day prior to departure and miss the postman.

What is the general delivery schedule likely to be or am I panicing un-necessarly?[msnscared]

florida4sun
22-09-2007, 16:44
Can you email me directly about this along with your accommodation address (for programming) and also let us know if you are travelling outside of florida. satnav@uscarhire.co.uk

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by grangrad
I have booked a SatNav from this site but we are due to depart on Thursday 27th September, although I am confident that the equiptment will arrive in time I am becoming a little worried that the SatNav will arrive the day before departure and both my wife and I will be at work and have to collect the following day from the Post Office.

The problem being is that we depart for the airport before the local post office collection centre opens and you have to give them 24 hours from the time that delivery was attempted to collection.

If it arrives a day or two before we depart there will be no problem as I can nip into town and collect it but certainly not if it is just the day prior to departure and miss the postman.

What is the general delivery schedule likely to be or am I panicing un-necessarly?[msnscared]
[/quote]