PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve at Celebration

Lynne S
14-09-2007, 21:59
I have just seen this little bit of information on the Celebration website for anyone going over to Orlando over New Year.

December 31
New Years Eve

Why go anywhere else? Town Center will feature it’s first ever New Years Eve bash featuring live entertainment, fireworks and a whole lot more leading up to the midnight countdown.

Celebration Introduces New Years Eve Bash
Join Celebration Town Center for a one-of-a-kind New Years Eve Bash. Why pay those ridiculous prices when you can enjoy Celebration's FREE Family friendly New Years Eve Bash featuring Fireworks at midnight and special performances by multi-platinum recording artist-JR Richards of Dishwalla and the sounds of the popular Reflections Band.

The fun gets started at 7:00 PM and last until 1:00, so come early, stay late and enjoy Celebration Town Center's New Years Eve Bash.

[msnsmile2]

gail and david roberts
15-09-2007, 00:39
Lynne , can you DM me the link to the page please
I would like to have a look as we are there for Christmas and New Year
thank you

Lynne S
15-09-2007, 01:44
Gail, you have mail :)

McjohnjM
18-09-2007, 19:06
Would love to have the link as well as we are over there for New Year
Kim

Lynne S
18-09-2007, 19:53
Kim you have mail

:D

wrightbuxton
20-09-2007, 19:06
Hi Lynn

can you send it to me as well we were talking about spending New Years Eve at Celebration.

Thanks
Julie

gail and david roberts
20-09-2007, 20:31
Thank you Lynne [bowwave]

Lynne S
20-09-2007, 21:27
DM sent Julie, I would keep an eye on it over the next few months as more info may be added.

Your very welcome Gail:D

McjohnjM
21-09-2007, 14:40
Lynne,
Thanks for the link, it looks good.

Kim

solanasunshine
29-10-2007, 14:09
Lynne,
Could you send me the link as well please.
Thanks, [msnsmile]

DISNEYDIVA
29-10-2007, 20:49
Hi Lynne,
Would you send me the link too [clap]

Jo
29-10-2007, 22:37
Me too please ... I tried googling , but it seems that there are lots of 'New Year celebration's planned[msnembarrased]

Lynne S
29-10-2007, 23:50
Ladies you have mail :):):)

mjr600
01-11-2007, 11:53
Hello

New to this forum, I travel with family to Orlando on xmas day for a couple of weeks and am also interested in an event on new years eve. I would be grateful for a pm about Celebration.

Thanks

catkea
04-11-2007, 01:52
Hello

Sorry to be a pain, but could you send me the link also

catherine

mjr600
12-12-2007, 19:31
Well this is now on our Xmas visit plan.

But.... where to park, where to eat, what time to arrive, where to stand to see the fireworks etc etc

Who's been before and can advise.

Thanks

Mrs Brizzle
12-12-2007, 22:30
Hi,
we were in Celebration last new years eve and we ate at D'Antonios. It was a set menu for the evening and we loved it. They have a website here http://www.antoniosonline.com/CafeDAntonio.asp . However there were no fireworks or anything else last year and it was very quiet so we just walked in. This year you would probably need reservations. The waiter told us last year that Celebration didn't like to encourage drinking and the like as it was a family place which was why there was nothing more rowdy going on - seems they have changed their mind this year lol! I seem to remember that the Celebration Town Tavern had a private party going on but it may be different this year. We parked on the street.
cheers
Heidi

Karen
17-12-2007, 21:33
Can anyone tell me the times for the snow, please? I want to let our Christmas guests know [msnsmile2]

brizzle
17-12-2007, 21:51
It will be at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm for about 10 minutes.
Going to miss it this year :(

Karen
17-12-2007, 21:54
Thanks Neil, are you not out there either? We are planning our trip for next Christmas already, we do miss being there at this time of year like you [msncry]

brizzle
17-12-2007, 22:24
No, we had our last trip in April this year because Heidi was pregnant and it was the last one we could fit in before being too elephant/bowling ball-like etc...
Christmas was also out as he's not had his immunisations yet, so he's getting his first trip in March.

We have next years Christmas flights booked though, a '4 weeker' to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary.

And after feeling a little disappointed last year in Celebration when we were told they didn't do the NYE thang, we'll hopefully catch them next year.
We found out July 4th last year that if they throw a party, they really throw a party so I expect it to be spectacular and if I was there it would be 100% in my diary.

Karen
18-12-2007, 02:11
March is a great time to go, the weather is so lovely. We are out there for Easter ourselves, taking my parents for their first trip (my Dad does not like flying so it has taken us a long time to persuade him to come!)

Congratulation on your 10th anniversary next year. Lucky you going out for 4 weeks. Our trip will most likly be for 3, but have yet to book our flights yet.