PDA

View Full Version : Best Golf Coarse

glenn2503
14-09-2007, 20:13
Hi all,this is my first post on these forums.I'm going to orlando for the first time on the 12th november and me and my 13yr old son want to play a round of golf.Which would be the best coarse for a 13yr old to play in terms of less hazards?

edlea
14-09-2007, 20:44
Well, if you like a golf "coarse", presumably you like plenty of rough. [msnwink] [:O]

XdrewX
29-09-2007, 15:07
i'v been to orlando twice and the best golf course i'v played on was highland reserve its at the end of the 192 westbound turn left then its about 3 miles down that road on the right but not to cheap it cost me $100 to hire a set of clubs (but they wasnt cheap clubs king cobra) and a cart .... ohh and a BIG tip for you wear a hat and take some drink with you as you will need it

Anthony Brook
09-10-2007, 02:59
I think you may be better with an American resort style course which have very little tree trouble but do have quite a bit of water.

Southern Dunes has plenty of bunkers but very little water and if you play off the forward tees is not too difficult (off the back tees it is tough).

Just a note to say that the golf courses DO NOT like you taking your own drinks out with you. They expect you to buy water etc. from them. I was asked by one Marshall "would you take you own food into a restaurant"????? I thought golf courses were to play golf on not open a bar. If you take a small bottle most courses have cold water butts on tees for you to top up.

SDJ
09-10-2007, 08:26
My husband loves to play on Highlands Reserve and he says it is not too difficult. If you go after 1.00pm there is a very cheap rate and they do have good sets of clubs for hire although he takes his own.

Sandra