PDA

View Full Version : course advice

JoRo
13-09-2007, 18:08
we have just started golfing seriously this year and played Kissimmee Oaks yesterday. We found it rather daunting with all the houses around - particularly the 7th hole!
can some of you experts recommned courses that are no too difficult but not in the middle of estates?
thank you
Joyce

CERICROWLEY
13-09-2007, 18:37
Some of the Disney courses are very good, a little challenging yardage wise, there is also Falcons Fire. You will find quite a number of the golf courses in of communties, although some are closer to the green than others, I did Polo Park East one morning just as a short 9 hole. and stuck a golf ball right over the top of the home.

blott
13-09-2007, 19:24
There's a public course on Hoagland, Kissimmee Golf Course, which doesn't have any buildings around I don't think. Turn right off the 192 onto Hoagland, past where the rodeo used to be and it's on your left.

bargainqueen
13-09-2007, 19:47
My husband plays on Kissimmee, have a look in the free guides you get in Walmart and you will find a coupon for a discounted rate plus a free sleeve of golf balls.

bargainqueen
13-09-2007, 19:53
The course is described in a thread below, $29 special deal hubby paid $50 in March!

mfairhurst
13-09-2007, 21:06
Sent our guest a coupon for KISSIMMEE golf last month and he said it was a bargin and a good .
But he prefered FALCONS COURSE better and looks forward to his next visit there so must have been good . [msnsmile2]
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

E. Cosgrove
14-09-2007, 00:03
Hubby likes Celebration and Diamondback in particular.

Enjoyed the organisation at Disney and says the prices are not too bad if you play twilight.[msnsmile]

MarkJan
14-09-2007, 02:15
Reading the original pot, I would just play any course you fancy from the front tees. Make it easy on yourself. I wouldn't necessarily say Celebration or some of the Disney courses are easy, Falconc Fire has LOTS of bunkers and some water.