PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Question

Susan
11-09-2007, 17:37
This probably is a silly question, but I'll ask it anyway ...... I'm taking my satnav with me and just wanted to make sure that the end that goes into the cigarette lighter will fit into a US hire car?

Thanks

Sue

caroline
11-09-2007, 17:42
No such thing as a silly question, better to ask now than look stupid later[msnwink]

It will work and fit perfectly as will car phone chargers.

Have a great time[msncool]

Cruella DeVilla
11-09-2007, 17:53
You're not the first to ask that question and won't be the last Sue.

Although being an honoury Blonde I think you should change the title;)

Tonish
14-09-2007, 23:25
You will need to make sure your sat nav has US maps on it, or you will be wasting your time, I'm afraid.

Had a run in with a blonde yesterday, best described as 'vicious' rather than dumb.

Cruella DeVilla
14-09-2007, 23:34
Here Ton, keep up with comments like that and you will find out just how vicious[laugh][laugh]

Tonish
14-09-2007, 23:53
Natural. Charming. Platinum. Witty.

Above adjectives apply when thinking of you CDV.

Wish I could say the same of the harridan I met yesterday but there you are. Sorry, don't mean to sound grumpy, but I'm stuck in Dublin airport at the minute typing this on my Nokia and I'm fed up. Been here since 3.00 this afternoon and my flight isn't until 21.10 tonight.

Don't know if you've been in Dublin airport recently, but it's a right dump.

Cruella DeVilla
14-09-2007, 23:56
Oh as you are so charming I will let you off.

Bless you there is nowt worse than being stuck at an airport for hours, flight delayed or did you get their early?

Not have a pint of the black stuff to keep you ticking over?

SDJ
15-09-2007, 02:27
Good job you used those adjectives when referring to CDV[msnscared]Tonish. You may have had[gun]this pointed at you[msnwink]

Sandra

Tonish
15-09-2007, 04:45
I forgot "pert"

Anyway, finished my meeting much earlier than expected and headed to airport thinking I could get an earlier flight, but there wasn't one. (Not with Ryanair anyway).

I would have changed airlines, but I had fallen out with my travel guys earlier in the week over booking Ryanair - they disapproved but I insisted and I didn't want to hear them say Ha!

Didn't go for the black stuff, had a glass of red wine instead, except they wouldn't take my Amex card for that amount so I had to buy a bottle, which meant I had to get a taxi home and leave my car at the airport which will cost me an extra whatever and upset Mrs T who will have to drive me to the airport in the morning to pick it up.

Anyway, home now and it's the weekend.