PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a christmas tree?

JCC07
11-09-2007, 12:36
hi,

I am off to Orlando for christmas this year. We are arriving on 15/12 and wanted to know where the best place to buy a christmas tree was.

The villa that we are renting doesn't have one[msnsad]

any ideas?

Cruella DeVilla
11-09-2007, 12:46
JCC07 could you ask the owner to arrange one?

Don't worry if they can't help out, you can pick all sorts up in the likes of Wal*Nart or Super Target.

JCC07
11-09-2007, 12:47
would I be able to get a real tree anywhere?

Pookie
11-09-2007, 12:52
Yes you should be able too. Try the garden centers & home depot or Lowes, they have a gardneing section.
The other option try a web search for the Orlando area for christmas trees.

Have a great time

Lynne

JCC07
11-09-2007, 13:15
thanks everyone[msnsmile2]

CERICROWLEY
11-09-2007, 14:57
We normally arrive just before Christmas and always have a REAL christmas tree in the home. even if we arrive the day before Christmas as we have done on a couple of occasions. The smell of the pine is beautifull when you open the door.

If you time it just right go to Home Depot and they very often have either trees they are giving away as its too late to sell or they are usually about $15 or so, you can then get the stand in home depot, target or walmart.

Enjoy your holiday, Wonderful time of the year to be in Florida.

We will now being enjoying our 7th year in Orlando at Christmas

Cruella DeVilla
11-09-2007, 15:08
Yes JCCO7 definately. We have a real tree every year at the villa. We normally go for something around 8 foot and they come in about $100, we buy ours from a tree farm each year. They tend to sell out in Home Depot nearer Xmas but you will be able to pick one up somehwere around the 15th no probs.

normajohnp
13-09-2007, 18:54
Everytime we have been out over the Christmas it seems that any corner with a bit green land has a big white tent up selling real trees. there was one just as you left Sanford.

ccarcher
20-09-2007, 19:44
I remember when we were there a few years back for christmas that along 192 places opended up selling real trees

although I would also suggest Lowes pretty much our B&Q

Magical Dreams
14-11-2007, 16:56
Just to bring this back to the top, You can usually find Christmas Tree lots on the US192.

We have noticed them the last couple of years near the entrance to Downtown Kissimmee.

Always makes me wish I was here for Christmas.

The decorations in WalMart are amazing this year!

Just wish we could bring them all home with us at the end of the month! [msnembarrased]

pieman790
14-11-2007, 18:40
We bought our pre lit tree for our villa in Walmart. We liked it so much we brought it home with us and bought another one to replace it for the villa.

bargainqueen
23-11-2007, 15:29
My sister saw a tree in the House of Bath catalogue, a flat back to go against the wall and it's collapsable for easy storage.

We're are going out shopping today and wondered if anyone has seen the same on sale in Florida.

We only want a small one, around 5' as it has to go on a unit. She's worried if she stands one on the floor her young cat will try to climb it.

Genie
24-11-2007, 02:40
All the Lowes now have a " Tree tent " in the car park where they are selling real trees !