PDA

View Full Version : Hummer?

Sniff
06-09-2007, 19:31
Hi guys...how do I get a quote for a Hummer on the Florida Hire website? I can't figure out what class of car the Hummer is in :(

Thanks!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-09-2007, 19:53
We don't have the option of prestiage cars available at the moment as we suspended the option for a while. We hope to have it back soon but don't have any definite timescales on it yet I'm afraid.
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sniff
Hi guys...how do I get a quote for a Hummer on the Florida Hire website? I can't figure out what class of car the Hummer is in :(

Thanks!
[/quote]

Sniff
06-09-2007, 19:54
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
We don't have the option of prestiage cars available at the moment as we suspended the option for a while. We hope to have it back soon but don't have any definite timescales on it yet I'm afraid.

Thanks!
[/quote]
[/quote]
Ah that's a shame! What was the reason for suspending it?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-09-2007, 19:57
The supplier's had a few problems resulting in less than perfect service for our customers. We were not prepared to continue until this was sorted out as we pride ourself on a first class service.

Ah that's a shame! What was the reason for suspending it?
[/quote]

LiesaAnna
06-09-2007, 19:57
have a look on google for hummers, my son wanted one but its a bit pricey........
the car hire here is great but sadly no hummers.. hope you find one[8D]

Sniff
06-09-2007, 21:13
Thanks...I will :D

Pegasus928
07-09-2007, 16:44
If it's any help I have the details of the company we hired a Hummer from. If you would like the link then I will DM it to you [msnsmile2]

Elaine