PDA

View Full Version : Blott, (are you out there)

cannybiz
03-10-2003, 19:14
This is the only way I can get my message across, to a gentleman called blott.
When I try to contact him personally, I get a message saying I am not logged in, any way, I see that blott replied to a woman concerning security, you mentioned, if I am right wih the name lisi, and her ordeal that happened on international drive,
can you tell me what happened. I can not detail out your message any better, because I can not find the message. Thanks Kathy

pbensur
03-10-2003, 19:19
Cannybiz, Just wanted to tell you that Blott is a woman. She is probably the most dedicated and knowledgable member of this forum, so I feel certain that soon enough she will see your post and reply ASAP!!

blott
03-10-2003, 19:29
Hey, thanks Patty! ;)

Cannybiz (Kathy), this is the thread to which I was referring http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5742 with Lisi's incident on International Drive. This was, as the police said, an isolated incident so don't worry too much about your stay there. Just take the normal security precautions that you'd take at home and remember that not everyone is on holiday.

chrisj
03-10-2003, 19:35
To be honest I felt safer in Orlando than I do here in London, the kids even went off
for walks around the area we stayed on their own. They did have a walkie talkie which
they could use if needed.

chrizzy100
03-10-2003, 19:38
quote:Originally posted by pbensur

Cannybiz, Just wanted to tell you that Blott is a woman. She is probably the most dedicated and knowledgable member of this forum, so I feel certain that soon enough she will see your post and reply ASAP!!

Blott is great....so I'll second you on all you say about her.....:D

blott
03-10-2003, 19:54
[:I][:I]

chrisj
03-10-2003, 19:56
she sure is, answers nearly all my questions

sunshine state
04-10-2003, 03:08
Yes i agree very knowledgeable and answers all questions with good answers.