PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

25-08-2007, 14:36
Just a quick thank you to Roger and team for a great car hire this trip, its the first ime we have used you and it was all painless (except for the wait at Dollar so must sign up for Dollar Express next time)

We booked the Gold Premium as there were two of us driving and it was cheaper I think than the Silver as we just took it back empty having got the car with a full tank.

The other thing I liked was there was NO swipe of any credit card as everything was pre paid[clap]

We will be booking again for April 2008 and will thoroughly recommend you to others[clap][clap]

ellie
25-08-2007, 15:46
It is a brilliant service, Julie, isn't it? Even if they did not offer some of the most competitive prices around, they would be worth dealing with just because of the excellent service they give.

But combine that with the fantastic prices and you really can't go wrong. :)

Now don't get too big headed, boys![msnwink]

Fourdents
25-08-2007, 17:46
I have [u]never</u> had any problems renting through this site. Always a quick response to any questions and paperwork done in a timely fashion.

E. Cosgrove
25-08-2007, 18:23
Definitely sign up for Dollar Express!!

It's free and makes everything so quick and painless[msnsmile]

roger
25-08-2007, 18:56
Thanks for the comments!

ncmurray
26-08-2007, 01:21
Hi Julie,

I completely agree We have always booked with Roger, and have never had a problem at all.

In fact, on this trip Roger sorted out a problem that my neice had with her car hire. All her own fault really, as she left it until the day before travel before she booked her car hire, and then had her credit card refused, and had only a couple of hours before the flight in order to sort it out. Anyhow, Roger to the rescue, and everything arranged so that she could pick up her car at MCO.

However, I wouldn't recommend leaving it to the last minute to book! Way too stressful, by far!

Anyhow, thanks again, Roger. Would only EVER use this site in order to book!

Nuala

roger
26-08-2007, 05:00
Just to avoid my head getting too big, and John feeling left out - although most people deal with me for car hire issues on a day to day basis, John does a lot of work behind the scenes allowing everything to function so smoothly, so have to pass a lot of the thanks on to John too.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
26-08-2007, 13:32
LOL - I wasn't feeling left out as I get called Roger so many times I almost answer to it anyway [msnwink].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
Just to avoid my head getting too big, and John feeling left out - although most people deal with me for car hire issues on a day to day basis, John does a lot of work behind the scenes allowing everything to function so smoothly, so have to pass a lot of the thanks on to John too.
[/quote]

Fourdents
26-08-2007, 15:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
LOL - I wasn't feeling left out as I get called Roger so many times I almost answer to it anyway [msnwink].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
[/quote]
[/quote]

Well I suppose we could call you JR

That would cover both [msnwink]

Good "Team" effort [msnsmile][msnsmile]

canarypam
26-08-2007, 15:33
I agree we always book with Roger John and co and have always received an excellent service and I don't think we would book with anybody else even if it was cheaper.

Genie
26-08-2007, 16:54
I must be the unlucky one ! I have had problems the last twice ! once them not accepting my voucher and having to give my card details agiain and panicing because I was about to get charged twice ( John & Roger to the rescue and it did get sorted and I wasn't charged ) then in May took the car back empty and they said it should have gone back full and got charged another $70 which I did not get back !
It hasn't put me off booking though as I have been using them for ages and up till then hadn't had any problems !

roger
26-08-2007, 17:46
Unfortunately there can occasionally be the odd problem with any of the rental companies when you collect, but the important thing is how the problem is dealt with. Luckily problems are very rare.

Just to point out that your issue in May was that you were on the Silver option, so it is correct that you should take the car back empty and Dollar charge for the tank, so that wasn't actually a problem.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
I must be the unlucky one ! I have had problems the last twice ! once them not accepting my voucher and having to give my card details agiain and panicing because I was about to get charged twice ( John & Roger to the rescue and it did get sorted and I wasn't charged ) then in May took the car back empty and they said it should have gone back full and got charged another $70 which I did not get back !
It hasn't put me off booking though as I have been using them for ages and up till then hadn't had any problems !
[/quote]