PDA

View Full Version : Lindfields 4 bed/2.5 bath -inc bookings

gwensvilla
23-08-2007, 04:00
Sale fell through so back on the market - my lovely 2200- sq ft 2 storey home with large pool (aaprox 30ft) 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with games garage - stylishly furnished - well presented, comprehensively equipped in a Fab location and great community -it is sold with bookings in place and a strong clientel of repeat bookers - asking $289K - flexible subject to whether realtors are involved or not. feel free to ask further info - I am www.orlandovillas.com house no 99. Loads of updates since these pics were done - and also brand new berber carpet on the ground floor and stairs. Thanks Gwen

gwensvilla
09-11-2007, 02:35
update on this one - now reducing to $269k has approx 19 weeks of bookings in place - Gwen

KarenScott
09-11-2007, 10:25
Sorry to see that your home has not sold and that you have reduced the price, hope that it now sells quickly.
Karen

gwensvilla
09-11-2007, 15:15
Just fed up of doing bookings - home hadnt sold as I couldnt get viewers in as it was always rented!!! - cant win!!! Gwen

atush
05-12-2007, 02:30
I was there recently looking and I was able to see homes that were rented- either on changeover day, or by permission. Maybe you need a word w/ your relator or management co?

gwensvilla
20-01-2008, 18:42
most of the bookings formed back to backs - so theyre a tip in the a.m and people arrive p.m so only 2 hrs window - alot of buyers wont work with that - I wont allow any one to look while a home is rented and the people arent there - you leave yourself wide open to accusations!!! most renters do not want an intrusion (repeateres are usually okay with it) - so it is difficult - and with my best year coming up - set to be another frustrating time - as cant stop booking s to sell in the current climate - damn it!!! still want to sell but looks like I am saddled with it at the moment Gwen

gwensvilla
16-04-2008, 21:56
Got a Man. Co that will work with me and have now found that renters - if kept informed- are fairly amenable to viewers (even quite keen estate agents....) still has 19 weeks bookings in for the balance of this year - should achieve easily 38-40 weeks as per usual.... Gwen

christandjean
26-04-2008, 20:08
Hi Gwen,

Please can you send me price and details

Thanks

Jean

gwensvilla
09-06-2008, 22:09
further reduction... will consider $249K.. home will hit 40 weeks booked this year... new flat t.v. screens in bedrooms, p.c. now in and alll bedrooms recarpeted 4 mths ago.. living areas done the previous year.. new hot tub also...need the money to put towards my visa application/ business.. hoping to move to florida within 12 mths...(live in my other home..) gwen

shaunboxer
03-07-2008, 19:47
Gwen,

Can you please send me some more pictures, especially of the pool area, your new spa and also the games room. Please include the current price.

Many thanks

Shaun

sallyann
05-08-2008, 02:27
Hi

Just wondered if your villa is still for sale, if so please could you send me some more information on the property and some more pictures. We have just been in florida looking at properties and looking to go back as soon as we can to veiw more.

Thanks

atush
14-09-2008, 20:30
Glad you found a better MGMT co that would work around rentals.

the house I bought they took it off the rental market to sell and I would have preferred to buy with exisitng bookings. Good luck.

garydove
20-09-2008, 15:36
Hi Atush
whats your situation - is your villa still for sale and how much
gary

atush
05-10-2008, 13:31
Mine isn't for sale, I'm keeping it. Just looking for another really.

It is Gwen you should PM about this one.