PDA

View Full Version : Golf clubs

Genie
23-08-2007, 03:17
Does anyone have a set of golf clubs they want to sell ? Not expensive ones, I want a set to play in Florida with but as I am only learning haven't got much idea what to buy so thought a second hand set would do to get me going !

orchidvilla
23-08-2007, 15:41
Jean...most golf clubs public and private out there have guest clubs, you could also go into Walmart and get a new set for what you may pay for a used set over here. Have a look at www.walmart.com may find some on there to give you an idea of costs..

Malcolm

Parrothead
14-09-2007, 16:31
My son bought his clubs at Super Target on John Young Parkway. Full set with bag $99 Not bad for use once or twice a year!

MarkJan
14-09-2007, 17:41
The Walmart etc sets are cheap and cheerful but do the job. www.golfbidder.co.uk for used clubs in the UK.

Genie
14-09-2007, 17:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Parrothead
My son bought his clubs at Super Target on John Young Parkway. Full set with bag $99 Not bad for use once or twice a year!
[/quote]

Thanks Parothead , will take a look in November, thats sounds ok and I didn't want to spend too much !
MarkJan I did have a quick look in Walmarts in May but they didn't have much that was suitable at all !