PDA

View Full Version : Car Hire question - Pacifica

MICKEYSDEN
15-08-2007, 01:00
Can anyone tell me what option on Dollar, will allow you to have a Pacifia please as we love this car and I can't see it on the site.

I thought it was a premium size car.

Many thanks.

florida4sun
15-08-2007, 01:57
Might be worth posting this in the car hire section[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MICKEYSDEN
Can anyone tell me what option on Dollar, will allow you to have a Pacifia please as we love this car and I can't see it on the site.

I thought it was a premium size car.

Many thanks.
[/quote]

roger
15-08-2007, 02:48
The Pacifica comes under the Premium category along with the Chrysler 300 with Dollar. The problem is, there is no guarantee of car type. You may be allocated one or the other (more often the Chrysler 300). If you do this and request a Pacifica on collection then there is usually no charge subject to availability. However, Dollar are in their right to request an upgrade fee, as you are requesting a car of a particular type after being offered a car in the correct category. Chances are they wont charge though, from experience.

Karen
15-08-2007, 13:49
We had a Pacifica last year and loved it. We paid for the Premium car and asked at the desk if we could have one and we were lucky enough to get one [msnsmile2]

berni_richards
15-08-2007, 16:18
We too love pacificas though dollar said they dont do them anymore and when I flipped at the desk all of a sudden 4 appeared out of nowhere. Stand your ground they do do them still and if you ask nicely you MAY get 1.

Berni