PDA

View Full Version : dierctional anxiety

Anthony Ross
12-08-2007, 19:54
We have booked a villa in Lido key Drive, Emerald Isle resort. We have been given directions to take Interstate 4 to the 192 which will take us to resort. However as being first time driver in U.S.A would this be the best/calmest way to experience driving in Florida or should we go via toll roads.Any advice appreciated.

Carla
12-08-2007, 20:42
Go onto one of the map direction sites, put in the airport that you land at as your starting point and then put in the address of the property you are going to. If you're landing at either Sanford or Orlando then tell it that you want to go via 417, which is a toll road. The software will then give you a step by step instruction sheet to get from A to B via 417 and you'll miss out I4.

If landing at Tampa then I4 up to 192 is your quickest route, although you can now join a new toll road at junction 60, which will drop you off just before 192. Look for this route on a map, I can't remember the name of the road!! Sorry.

Have a great time.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

dawn
12-08-2007, 21:51
We always use the 417(we are in the same area as Emerald Isle). Follow the 417south to the Celebration turn off for the 192, then take the 192 westbound to Formosa Boulevard. We always advise having about $6 in cash for the tolls and the last one is unmanned so you will need change.