PDA

View Full Version : REUNION RESORT

lindajo
02-10-2003, 12:20
Has anyone any information on Reunion Resort golf courses and houses.

LindaJo[8]

florida4sun
02-10-2003, 18:13
Not much, its huge and very expensive. I have requested a brokers package but nothing has come through yet.

Martin

lindajo
03-10-2003, 01:45
Thanks Martin. It was mentioned on I Want That House a couple of weeks ago where they took a family round one of the houses. The presenter said it was going to be "the" place to live in Orlando and it was very near to all the parks.

Lindajo;)

chrizzy100
03-10-2003, 02:13
quote:Originally posted by lindajo

Thanks Martin. It was mentioned on I Want That House a couple of weeks ago where they took a family round one of the houses. The presenter said it was going to be "the" place to live in Orlando and it was very near to all the parks.

Lindajo;)

Is this the place.....

http://www.golfcoursehome.net/doc/communities/Community-Reunion.htm

Andy & Arlene
03-10-2003, 03:20
Very expensive homes at Reunion.

We went to a presentation when they first opened their portacabin. Now we are bombarded with mail from them every week.

Although it looks a lovely resort, you would have to charge a fortune for rentals to cover your outgoings.

dbm
09-02-2004, 17:43
You can contact Reunion direct and they will send you lots of glossy brochures. They are spending a fortune on Marketing at the moment.

They are having a launch weekend in March where they will release 302 lots around the Jack Nickolaus course.

I already own a lot on the East side of the development which is coming on fine and have a reservation for the next launch. It is expensive but it worlds apart from the other STR communities.

When the development is finished it will be one of the most amenitised resorts in the U.S. not just Orlando.

House prices start in the $300k's and the most expensive on themarket is $920k!! 1 Bedroom Condos start at $270k and they will be selling timeshares as well at some stage.

esprit
09-02-2004, 20:27
Are you intending to rent STR, live there or long term rent as an investment? It looks incredible but not sure people will what to pay the rental rates you will need to charge. The big Omni hotel there looks to be nearly finished and I am wondering will the people who stay there have access to Reunion facilities?

chrizzy100
09-02-2004, 20:36
quote:Originally posted by esprit

Are you intending to rent STR, live there or long term rent as an investment? It looks incredible but not sure people will what to pay the rental rates you will need to charge. The big Omni hotel there looks to be nearly finished and I am wondering will the people who stay there have access to Reunion facilities?

I saw somewhere it would be $300 a night......I could stay in Disney for half of that.....for $300 a night..I'd want hotel services cleaning and bed making etc.....in any villa I rented....plus gold taps....and a young man to pass me my warmed towels after my shower.....[msnsmile2][msntongue]

dbm
18-02-2004, 18:46
Yes,

For $300 per night you do actually get daily maid service and all the other services you would expect in a hotel. Nobody to hand you your towels and no gold taps (at least on the homes I've visited but I'm sure there will be on some on the $1m homes).

This Reunion market is totally different to the existing STR market. Its just a different angle target at different users.

george
18-02-2004, 21:30
dbm
Can you tell me what date in march for the open weekend
Thanks

Newhomebuyer
18-02-2004, 22:16
I know it's late March, around the 25th I think.

dbm
19-02-2004, 16:23
There is a reservation system for the new homesite launch (302 sites). You put down a $1000 fully refundable deposit and the Ginn company put you up at the Celebration holtel for a night or two, you get free dinner, golf and helicopter tours of the development. The timing of your reservation is all important as those who register first get first choice of prime homesites... I understand they have over 700 reservations already. I suggest anybody interested should contact Reunion direct. Google search on Ginn company and click on Reunion development.

If you don't buy the $1000 is refunded. I think they ask for it so they only get serious buyers attending the event but I've heard there are folks who go for the weekend just for the Ginn Company hospitality.

imported_n/a
04-03-2004, 05:09
We have just bought at Reunion and it is very different from anything that currently exists in the STR market.

I have got quite a lot of info on the place so if anyone would like to know about Reunion then I will be happy to help.

Cheers
Caroline