PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

rosie
05-08-2007, 02:41
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is opening inside Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom in the Autumn. The Downtown Disney boutique will remain open too.

CarolAnn
05-08-2007, 13:59
I do wish our daughter was still young enough to enjoy this..sounds a real holiday must for young princesses:)

Dianap
06-08-2007, 13:08
Thats definatly the right venue[msnsmile2] my Grandaugter went to Downtown last year and had a fantastic time

wrpac00
07-08-2007, 04:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
I do wish our daughter was still young enough to enjoy this..sounds a real holiday must for young princesses:)
[/quote]

When we went to DTD last week they told us someone aged 18 had it done.[msnscared]

aldridgeclan
25-08-2007, 16:01
my 7 year old daughter had this done in july, her face was a picture while she was enjoying having her hair, nails, and makeup put on. we had the full package and i think its worth every penny. you get to pick which princess you want to be, how you would like your hair etc, you are then taken to a dressing room with the childs name on the door where everything is hung up ready for her to put on. at the end you get given a gift bag with makeup etc inside, you then go and have the photo shoot done, the memories we have of this day will last a life time, oh my daughter also loved everyone stopping her to say how fantastic she looked. that night we went off to medival times dinner show and she was made a fuss of there, a knight gave her some flowers and the princess and king in the show invited her to sit with them.
i glad we done this now while she is still at the age to love getting dressed up as a princess but they also do packages for older ladies where you can dress as a fairy godmother.

[clap][clap][clap]

E. Cosgrove
25-08-2007, 18:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
[/quote]

I think you should have it done yourself Carol!:D:D:D:D

taylona
25-08-2007, 19:01
I'm sure it will be very successful in Cinderella's castle.

We're currently here in Orlando and our daughters (11 and 14) think the girls look very pretty after they've been to the boutique and spend the next 20 minutes discussing which character they would have chosen if they'd been younger.[msnsmile]

millie
11-01-2008, 23:57
Just wondered for those who have done this if you can easily go in with your DD and watch the transformation and take piccies? IWe are going with her Granny and little sister. Will there be room for us all to in together?
L

Mrs Brizzle
12-01-2008, 00:21
We have done it with our two dds and there is a central sofa thing in the boutique where you can sit and watch the process. The girls are in hairdresser type chairs and they have a fairy godmother each to transform them into the princess of their choice. In our case one of our dd's had two as one lady was a 'godmother in training' who was 'earning her ears' lol There is a photographer to take photos in the normal disney fashion but you are welcome to take your own.
anything else just ask
Heidi

Paula D-S
12-01-2008, 02:02
My girls had a fabulous time having there makeover but we used the one at DTD.
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/orlando_guide/bibbity-bobbity-boutique.aspx

We went onto to MGM afterwards and were asked to join the parade by park staff, a big fuss was made of the girls all day.[msnsmile2]

canarypam
12-01-2008, 02:22
We are hopefully taking our grand-daughter over at Christmas she will be almost 3 do you think she will be too young to appreciate this? I only have 1 son who is 30 this year so not used to girls.

Paula D-S
12-01-2008, 02:36
My youngest daughter was four, I think a 3 year old would love this, little girls love dressing up.

mizzy
12-01-2008, 14:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
My girls had a fabulous time having there makeover but we used the one at DTD.
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/orlando_guide/bibbity-bobbity-boutique.aspx

We went onto to MGM afterwards and were asked to join the parade by park staff, a big fuss was made of the girls all day.[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

i think you should post some photos again Paula for those who haven't seen them and for those who have we can all go ahhh all over again

they both looked like gorgeous little princesses

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/mizzy/200791215283_pixiedust.gif

Dianap
12-01-2008, 16:00
We took our Grandaughter last Christmas she was Just 5 that day infact she was thrilled needless to say Nanny had a few tears will try to post a picture not very good at this as you can see still trying to get Avatar[msneek]

KarenScott
13-01-2008, 02:34
how much does this cost?

do you think an 11 year old is too old? I'm sure my youngest would love it but although I think the middle daughter would love it not sure if she would want to do the dressing up[msnembarrased]

Mrs Brizzle
13-01-2008, 13:00
ok, I dug out the brochure you get given at the boutique. It's a nice keepsake as it has Princess ......(your child's name)on the front. You also get a bag with fluffy handles, a sash to wear and the pallet of make up they have used on the child to take away.

There are 3 levels of makeover:-

Coach $35 - choice of hair style and makeup

Crown $45 - choice of hair style, makeup and nails

Castle starting at $175!!! - as above crown package pluse choice of costume and accessories and a photo shoot including an imaging package.

(this was Dec 06, so prices may have risen slightly)

The minimum age for a makeover is 3 and all children need an adult with them.

There a 3 styles of 'do' available

Pop Princess, Disney Diva and Fairy-tale Princess.

Only you can decide if you think your child will enjoy the process, you do get a lot of attention in the parks with people pointing ect.

I did see a 3 yr old have a complete tantrum because 'mommy' was trying to dress her up in snow white costume and she wasn't having it lol!

Karen - think your 11 yr old may well like the pop princess hair and make up as it comes with a colourful funky hair extension. And just leave the dressing up alone [msnwink]

canarypam
13-01-2008, 13:29
Thanks for posting that - looks like I will have to wait for my grand-daughter as she is coming with us at Christmas and she won't be 3 until March [msnsad].

Mrs Brizzle
13-01-2008, 13:59
Never mind Pam, there is always next time. My youngest was 4 when they had it done and that was a good age.

A few other tips.

It is best to book an appointment beforehand as it is popular.

You can take your own dresses (we did this as it is cheaper and I think UK dresses are better quality and nicer)

If it is a birthday mention it on your booking as they give a different sash with 'Birthday Princess' on it.

You can purchase accessories when paying, our two chose a ring each.

I didn't bother with the nails as I had read beforehand that the falsies fall off really quickly and my youngest has such tiny nails it really wasn't worth the extra $$$

I have added some photos in the photo gallery for anyone who wants a nosey.

Magical Dreams
16-07-2008, 03:52
Prices have changed recently

Coach Package increased from $44.95 up to $49.95.

Crown Package increased from $49.95 up to $54.95.

Castle Package increased from a range of $179.95 to $249.95 up to $189.95 to $249.95