PDA

View Full Version : sunshine after the rain-heatwave time

trevlad
04-08-2007, 07:31
[clap][8D]

after last weeks crazy high and low mixed front which dumped days of rain and a crazy 90% chance of rain,we now have a 95 degree heat wave and only a 20% t/storm chance, for the next 5/6 days[msnsmile2]at least

today was fantastic really hot with a nice little breeze too and no afternoon t/storm[clap][clap][clap]

Nina A
04-08-2007, 07:52
Thanks Trev, rub it in why don't you [msnwink]. Yet another miserable day here in the UK [msncry]

04-08-2007, 14:27
Thanks Trev lets hope it stays that way when we come out on Thursday[msnsmile2]

christhear
04-08-2007, 14:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nina A
Thanks Trev, rub it in why don't you [msnwink]. Yet another miserable day here in the UK [msncry]
[/quote]

I'm in th UK (Hemel Hempstead) and couldn't saty out in the garden for longer than 30 minutes yesterday as it was sooooo hot. My washing dried in under 2 hours. Howver my husband and son were visiting MIL in SW Wales and said it was am=n awful day.

chrisflowers
04-08-2007, 17:05
Confirmed - SW Wales was warm but overcast, with occasional rain by the evening
Today started with rain. Still warm but overcast

mfairhurst
04-08-2007, 17:24
Our management company are conplaining that they have not seen the sun for 2 weeks ,Our reply to them you are lucky we have not seen it for months .
He does not like overcast weather .
I think the humidity can make people tired and working in it .We are watching the tv and the sport is on from SALFORD and it is lovely and sunny but not at our area .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

chrizzy100
04-08-2007, 18:55
Its so humid here in MA or my part its down right nasty...I've not left the house for 3 days....my A/C is doing over times....I hate this part of summer...I should of stayed in FL...