PDA

View Full Version : Steph Goodrum (are you out there)

cannybiz
01-10-2003, 18:03
Thank you Steph for your reply, I looked at the links, but was finding them hard to understand,are these proper bingo halls, I understand it will be different in some shape or form to the way we play here. Steph, would you know which hall I would be the closest to. I am staying at the Quality Inn International Drive. Thanks Kathy

florida4sun
01-10-2003, 18:22
Bingo where you can win money (gambling) is not allowed on Florida (us) soil. However Indian reservations are not governed by usa law so they allow gambling. The nearest one I know of is at Tampa. Many hotels will have a bingo night where nominal prizes can be won. Check with you hotel.
There is a free gambling cruise out of Port Canaveral. They even supply free transport and food. Pick up a leaflet at your hotel.

Martin

esprit
01-10-2003, 18:36
You can pm or email Steph and ask her directly. Just click on the members list above.

steph_goodrum
01-10-2003, 20:02
HI Kathy
Martin is better placed to tell you what sort of prizes etc are on offer as he lives there. I did notice quite a few of the hotels have bingo nights advertised but I don't actually play over there. I thought I saw some for International Drive, I'll see if I can find them. Unfortunately it's not like smoking.... you can't get patches to curb your cravings whilst you're over there. I'll let you know if I have any joy.