PDA

View Full Version : budget

lettie
01-08-2007, 12:00
GOOD MORNING ALL, THINKING OF RENTING A BUDGET 8 SEATER MY ONLY PROBLEM IS, READING OTHER POST ON WHERE YOU GO TO PICK UP YOUR CAR? SEEMS TO BE A LONG WAY. DO YOU HAVE TO CATCH A SUTTLE BUS. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME MORE INFO PLEASE I DONT FANCY HUNTING AROUND LOOKING FOR MY CAR.

THANKS.

Mo Green
01-08-2007, 12:48
Which airport are you flying into Lettie? Someone can then advise you.

Mo

lettie
01-08-2007, 14:49
SORRY DULL ME SANFORD/

Mo Green
01-08-2007, 17:25
Lettie, I have not been to Sanford myself for sometime but I seem to remember there was a posting not long ago that Budget were now going to have a desk with Avis at the airport and cars could be collected at the airport.

I am sure Roger or someone who has been there recently will confirm if that is correct.

roger
01-08-2007, 17:27
Budget booking through our site are at Sanford (no shuttle bus).

trevlad
04-08-2007, 07:19
i am currently driving the 8 seater suv. we booked t thru ths site via budget there are 6 of us and its a ford expedition and its great however its no good for 8 people??????

reason being is that there is nowhere for the luggage as 70% of the normally large boot is taken up by the extra 3 seats. fortunately only 3 of us picked it from mco then drove to sanford to collect the others. we were able to put 2 of the 3 rear seats down and load all 6 lots of luggage,just.

we have 3 adults and 3 older teens on this trip.each has a case and a hand luggage. so if you have more you will need to look at the van style people carriers

ncmurray
04-08-2007, 13:37
Now I'm worried!

We travel on Thursday with two adults, three teens, and one child, along with all their luggage. We have booked the 8 seater SUV from Budget. From what Trev has said, we are going to struggle getting to and from the airport.

Does anyone else have experience of this car?

Thanks

lettie
05-08-2007, 16:10
WE ARE A PARTY OF SEVEN HAVE BOOKED THE SUV EIGHT SEATER SIX ADULTS AND A FOUR YR OLD READING OTHER FORUMS THEY SAY THERES PLENTY OF ROOM, BUT READING TREVS POST WHO KNOWS[msnembarrased]EVERYBODY SAYS DIFFRENT.

roger
05-08-2007, 18:34
There are a couple of models of 8 seater SUV you may potentially be allocated, one bigger than the other. Neither can be specifically requested, but usually you will be allocated the larger model.

ncmurray
05-08-2007, 19:43
Whew!

Thanks Roger