PDA

View Full Version : Free upgrade to intermediate with Alamo

Suzzee
31-07-2007, 17:38
I've noticed that there is a free upgrade to intermediate available with Alamo at the moment. I am looking to book for October but didn't intend to book the carhire until beginning of September as I don't want to do deposit and balance separately.

Do you know how long this offer will be on for?

Sue

MarkJan
31-07-2007, 19:22
Why not pay the full amount now and take advantage of the offer?

roger
31-07-2007, 19:25
I'm sure you have your reasons, but paying deposit and balance separately is usually a good thing - the deposit secures your car and hold the rate / upgrade offer, then nearer the time you pay your balance.

If you book now and for some unforseen reason have to cancel, our rates include cancellation and amendment protection so you would get your deposit back anyhow.

Suzzee
01-08-2007, 00:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
I'm sure you have your reasons, but paying deposit and balance separately is usually a good thing - the deposit secures your car and hold the rate / upgrade offer, then nearer the time you pay your balance.

If you book now and for some unforseen reason have to cancel, our rates include cancellation and amendment protection so you would get your deposit back anyhow.
[/quote]

OK Roger, you've convinced me. I've booked it - this is only the 2nd time I have hired a car (and only from yourselves of course). [msnsmile]I like to choose Alamo so I can walk down the line selecting which car I want.[msnwink]

chrizzy100
01-08-2007, 00:38
You really need to pick your own with Alamo...they have had a few very dirty cars on our last two trips...and I'm not very happy with the way they work .. I'm a bit fed up with everything being an upgrade...which I don't take...only to get to the cars and see the car I wanted in the line I can take anyway...this has happened 3 times now and could of cost me a lot more in rental had I not been hiring cars so long....