PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new member!.

m1ke
29-09-2003, 02:59
Hi, just a quick hello to introduce myself and congratulate you all on such a great community. I am not much of a traveller but have decided it is time, since the kids are now teenagers( well 2 of them) to try to broaden our travels and have decided on a 2 week vacation to florida next year:). I have found this forum to be a fantastic source of info, but also a bit scary ,one post in particular about a certain T.C.D company who I will be using to book through since they are by far the cheapest I have found ,since Finances dictate I don,t want to be spending anymore than £3000.00. I have one query about a particular community called 'Clear Creek'. I do not seem to be able to find much info about these villas.now since I don,t usually spend this amount of cash on a holiday I am a bit worried that we might get to Orlando and find they are not at all what we expected. If any kind member has any info about Clear Creek or any other family friendly communities I would be immensely grateful.:D

caroline
29-09-2003, 12:56
Hi M1ke and welcome to the forum.
Sorry I don't personally know Clear Creek, hopefully some other forum members will be able to tell you a little about it. However all the communities we looked at before we bought our villas (and we looked at LOADS!!) were family friendly.

huckleberry house
29-09-2003, 16:22
Hi Mike
Welcome to the forum,I dont know clear creek personally but I think it is also known as Woodridge which I believe is on US27,a great location within easy reach of theme parks and shops etc.
Have you been given information on the villa you will be staying in or is it allocated on arrival.

Lesley

blott
29-09-2003, 16:53
Hi M1ke

Welcome to the forum. I have visited Clear Creek which is on the 27 and not far from Disney and the homes there are very nice and, unusually for the Disney area, there are shops, etc located at the front entrance. Check out here for further info http://www.orlandovillas.com/community_display.asp?community=71

m1ke
29-09-2003, 17:38
I thank you all for your replys and have decided to go ahead and book the vacation , Unfortunately I cannot be told the exact villa we will be in or whether the pool does face south ;),only that it will be a 3 bed exec villa on clear creek,I could reserve one at other locations but went for clear creek because of the central location, but from the info I have seen on this website I think my worries will probably be unfounded since they all look pretty superb!!!:D, I suppose my biggest problem now is the wait until sept 2004:)

sunshine state
29-09-2003, 18:19
Hi Mike and welcome to the forums im sure you will enjoy your trip to Florida so will the children.

Tashmina
30-09-2003, 01:39
Hi Mike!

Welcome!

We're off to Florida next Sept with TCD and we had the exact same worries as you! But in the end we plumped for them because they were the cheapest option to get to where we wanted to go. Remember the flight is only a small part of a magnificent holiday :D:D:D

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Tash [8D]