PDA

View Full Version : Luxury cars from Budget and Alamo

Florida Joy
17-07-2007, 19:31
In the past we have hired luxury cars from Dollar and have had Chrysler 300 Ltd. Good cars well spec'd but we were wondering what cars Alamo and Budget actually have. Their websites say Caddies and Lincons but does anyone have experience of actual rentals and what did you get.

pt cruiser
17-07-2007, 22:26
We went with alamo last year, and got a chrysler 300, great car want one again this year. with alamo you choose your own car, so if you choose to go with the luxury car you walk down the luxury line and pick one you like !
Teresa

Pudders
18-07-2007, 00:25
Same here... we hired an SUV with Alamo and must have got into 5 different ones before we picked the one we wanted ( I wanted). It was a case of kid in a candy store!! Can't wait for next year!! [msnwink]

agod
28-07-2007, 05:55
Dollar used to do the Cadillac, you would have to order it, before you went from the Sales people, and they would get it from another depot for you, they then dropped them, and you could get a Lincoln Town car for a while, then that went out of favour for the Chrysler 300, not sure what Alamo and budget do, I think it's the big Dodge that looks like the hrysler, I think it is the charger.

Alan

roger
28-07-2007, 06:17
We are about to start offering Prestige cars from Dollar (Corvette Convertibles, Lincolns, Mercs and Hummers to name a few). We can't give prices yet, nor timescales as we are (still) waiting for Dollar to confirm the deal.

Dianap
28-07-2007, 12:24
Hi Roger ,I want a really nice 8 seater SUV for August 24th I know Budget do the big one,we usually go with Dollar, would it be best to wait for this new deal or can you suggest anything

Elaine62
28-07-2007, 14:57
we got an upgrade to a Durango this year with Dollar but wouldn't use them again and next year want to use Alamo. I remember getting the opportunity to pick which car we wanted when we last used them, anyone know what type of SUVs you get to choose from them?

Tahnsk

Elaine

roger
28-07-2007, 17:49
We are about to start offering a 7 seater Extended Trail Blazer SUV with Alamo - this may be a few days away yet.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Erica1
Hi Roger ,I want a really nice 8 seater SUV for August 24th I know Budget do the big one,we usually go with Dollar, would it be best to wait for this new deal or can you suggest anything

[/quote]

Dianap
01-08-2007, 01:47
O.K thanks Roger let me know I will wait to hear