PDA

View Full Version : 15 seater?

crinkle
16-07-2007, 00:33
Hiya there are 5 adults 7 teenagers, 1 child and 2 infants in car seats going to florid in sept, do you thing the 15 seater would be adaquate boot space, we are taking possibly 6 suitcases 2 buggies and 5 hand luggage,or do you think we would be better with 2 x 8 seaters? also would anybody be able to give us a rough size ofr the vehicle:)

mizzy
16-07-2007, 01:20
i would check out the florida car hire website above for car size details

personally if it was me and i was travelling with extended family i'd go for the two vehicles option, nothing to do with luggage, more to do with my sanity

Mizzy

florida4sun
16-07-2007, 01:33
I would go for 2 vehicles having one vehicle could lead to problems.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by crinkle
Hiya there are 5 adults 7 teenagers, 1 child and 2 infants in car seats going to florid in sept, do you thing the 15 seater would be adaquate boot space, we are taking possibly 6 suitcases 2 buggies and 5 hand luggage,or do you think we would be better with 2 x 8 seaters? also would anybody be able to give us a rough size ofr the vehicle:)
[/quote]

steve-w
16-07-2007, 13:12
i would definately get 2 vehicles with that many people going
the luggage space is not brilliant in the vans

steve

becbecs
16-07-2007, 14:23
We had a 15 seater a couple of years ago.

We were 10 people strong and more than 6 suitcases. We had plenty of room as the 15 seaters are very big.

There would be enough room especially once you arrive a your accomodation and loose the cases.

Don't really think you can go any smaller. 2 x 8 seaters is just going to increase your cost.