PDA

View Full Version : Celebration

MTP
26-09-2003, 20:24
/forums/Data/2003926162213_Celebrationsmall.jpg

Hi all,

This is a photo from our last holiday of Celebration. It is actually several photos stitched together, I have had to reduce the size considerably, so to see the original I have uploaded it to : http://sites.ecosse.net/floridavilla/images/celebration.jpg , but be warned, it is a large image!

Best wishes,

Euan

esprit
26-09-2003, 20:53
That photo is taken from the back of the lake looking over towards the Celebration Hotel, lakefront and the cinema ( spires on the right) It looks even better at night when the lights are all lit. We walk round the back of the lake to get to the boardwalk to walk home from down town and it looks quiet magical. I cannot think of a nicer place to live. I am a lucky bunny I know!!!

chrizzy100
26-09-2003, 21:31
quote:Originally posted by esprit

That photo is taken from the back of the lake looking over towards the Celebration Hotel, lakefront and the cinema ( spires on the right) It looks even better at night when the lights are all lit. We walk round the back of the lake to get to the boardwalk to walk home from down town and it looks quiet magical. I cannot think of a nicer place to live. I am a lucky bunny I know!!!

I just told someone the same thing today about where I live....:D...I'm never going to beable to make my mind up which place is nicer....the Cape or Orlando....:(...the one thing about Orlando is the Jaws part...the reminds me of here so much...

MTP
26-09-2003, 22:42
I know you live there, Esprit, but the photo was actually taken with the Celebration Hotel to my back, just from where the walkway from the hotel to downtown starts. I have to admit to being very jealous of you living there[^]. I think the perspective gets a little warped by the photo stitching technique. The small building directly down the line of the railing is where the Christmas Train Rides depart from. As it was Christmas time the lights were even more beautiful with all of the decorations.

Obviously all of the details are much easier to see on the larger photo, but it is 1.2 MB in size.

sarahjk
27-09-2003, 01:30
I have just had a lok at the bigger picture and it is great and now I really feel :( still 11 weeks to go

Sarah

esprit
27-09-2003, 07:15
You can see the angle better in the panarama picture which I didnt look at before. It is truly amazing.

Tracy
29-09-2003, 00:37
What a beautiful picture, we only have 11 weeks to go also, infact 11 weeks yesterday !!! We will most certainly be visiting Celebration (again!) during out visit and can't wait !!

Roll on Christmas !!!!

Maureen Edwards
03-10-2003, 01:40
Euan, What a beautiful picture, hope you don't mind, I have printed it, to show my Brother and Sister in Law who are coming out with us in November. I have been telling them all about Celebration, so this will really get them excited. Only 7 weeks to go!! Why does it seem like 17[8D]

MTP
04-10-2003, 01:15
Not at all Maureen, we really love Celebration. Now less than three months till our next visit and we can't wait.

huckleberry house
04-10-2003, 01:23
Hi Euan
That picture is stunning,so atmospheric.Well done:)
Lesley

langley
07-10-2003, 14:24
Hi Euan

Your picture is lovely, we were there just before independance day and the heavens opened it didn't look like that then.

We still thought that Celebration had a lovely atmosphere like Lesley said.

Carol & Rob