PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
04-03-2002, 23:49
This is one of our firm favourites in the Magic Kingdom. It's (as far as I recall) the only ride in Liberty Square, but what a ride!

John still recalls riding on it when he was 11 and it is not too much different now. Watch out for the headstones as you go into the building - some of them are very funny!

Your travel in a car through the house and see lots of spooks and ghosts. Our 3 year old loves it (although not all children would - some might be frightened).

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

esprit
07-03-2002, 01:59
Don't forget the eyes in the portraits that keep following you and the pictures that change shape in the lift.
Good ride but I prefer the version in Paris which just seems to have the edge for me. It was built after the one in Orlando and they just seem to have gone one better. For anyone who has not been to Paris, however, dont miss it.

Julie Carty

tinkerbell
27-03-2002, 20:53
This ride is great, but very easy to walk past if you're not aware of it! I've done it even on my 5th and 6th visit to Disney! It really is worth going on though, especially for the end part in the mirror!