PDA

View Full Version : VERY STUPID QUESTION

telboy
28-06-2007, 19:45
Hi all.
I know this has been asked a thousand times but i will ask again.
I have a crim record from years ago and have done the sensible thing and been granted a visa.
I was disappointed and surprised to be given only one year but thats life.
M question is do i fill put yes next to the moral turpitude box and do i fill in teh i94w thing or do i have to fill in another form?
Many thanks for any help

ShirleyD
28-06-2007, 19:54
Not sure about 'moral terpitude', but the forms you complete are the customs form as normal and instead of the green form, you complete a white one. (don't know the form numbers) Cabin crew or checkin staff have copies of both, just tell them you have a US visa.

telboy
28-06-2007, 20:09
ok - tnx for help.

ccarcher
28-06-2007, 20:15
Like me as you have a visa, no need to complete the I94W as thats a visa waiver for all those who dont need a visa

I beleive there is a white form, sure the cabin crew will be able to assist

telboy
28-06-2007, 20:25
thanks both of you for help - one less thing to worry about.

ladypaula
29-06-2007, 14:14
my friend has been saying for ages she is going to go for a visa. she does not have a conviction but merely something that "lies on file". Does she telephone the Embassy for an appointment or can she do this on line? Any idea how long the wait is for an appointment at the present time and also what are the Embassy staff like? Do they give you a hard time??

Thanks in advance everyone!

Michelle
30-06-2007, 01:52
If they give the I-94 forms out when you check in,Or if they come round with the forms on the plane just tell them you have a visitors visa and require the white form.

Carla
30-06-2007, 13:19
The white form for people with Visas doesn't ask any questions. You just fill in passport number, visa number etc..

Majik
30-06-2007, 22:44
ladypaula

All the information your friend needs is on the US Embassy web site.

http://travel.state.gov/index.html

The wait time for a visitors visa at the London Embassy is showing as 28 days.