PDA

View Full Version : ORANGE TREE - 4bed/3 bath villa - reduced price

moogie
27-06-2007, 16:51
Luxury 4 bed/3 bath villa with SW facing pool for sale at recently reduced price of only $274,500.

Included in sale price .....all electrical items, all furniture/furnishings, pool furniture, pool table, air hockey table and PC

For photos, virtual tour etc please DM me.

anorak
27-06-2007, 21:29
HI

What size is the pool please, are there close rear neighbours, is it concrete block construction single storey, what is the construction year, are there 2 master bedrooms, is it ceramic tile throughout, is it a usable double garage,is the laundry separate?
What is the square footage, HOA fees and taxes? Are there any lettings in the near future?

thanks

moogie
29-06-2007, 16:48
I am at work now so don't have all the details but in the meantime I will give you as much info as I can. It was built on 2002 is located on Orange Tree. It is a a Cayo Costa (but a mirror image of the layout shown). You can get general details from the builders site [edited out]. The same villas being built now cost $406,000 but mine is only $274,500 (and only 5 years old)

For more info, virtual tour etc please visit [edited out].

pat Clarke

anorak
29-06-2007, 20:15
Unfortunately Pat your heavily censored post (why do they do that?) is about as helpful as a chocolate teapot.

Best DM me, sorry for the trouble.

regards

Carla
29-06-2007, 20:43
Anorak, Pat is allowed to point you to her advert on here, but not to other websites.[msnsmile2]

anorak
30-06-2007, 11:44
Carla, Its hard to understand why a link to the builders site would conflict with anything on here though.

moogie
30-06-2007, 23:23
Sorry that you feel that I was not helpful with the information that you required but I was at the end of my lunchbreak when I read the enquiry and rather than not reply at until today (as I was going away overnight ) I was trying to be helpful by pointing you in the direction of sites which would give you the information. I did not realise thatb they would be censored.

I find your comments very hurtful regarding "people wonder why they don't get a quick sale". Although I am selling a house I do have other commitments which restrict the amount of time that I have to deal with enquiries but I do usually check my e-mails at least twice daily.

The living area and bedrooms are carpeted and the rest of the floors are tiled. The laundry equipment is housed in the garage.

The pool is standard sized, the rear backs onto a conservation area. It is single storey, concrete (1755 sq.m) and built in 2002 by Greater Homes.

HOA dues are $370

There are some reservations as you will see on the availability calendar on my web site but i have only been taking last minute reservations since deciding to sell the house (except for one in Oct/Nov)

I will DM you with the web site addresses but I will understand if you are no longer interested in the house.

florida4sun
30-06-2007, 23:40
Its not a conflict issue, it is all about the mechanics of search engine rankings, lots of very hard work is put into this by the onwers fo the site (John and Roger). All of this can be undone by URLs containing external links.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
Carla, Its hard to understand why a link to the builders site would conflict with anything on here though.
Its also hard to understand why someone selling a home doesn't know if it ceramic tiled or carpeted. or timber frame or concrete block, or if the laundry is separate from the garage. etc.

I know all those details about all my houses, don't need to refer to anything to find out.

I am still none the wiser about this house. And people wonder why they don't get a quick sale!
[/quote]

anorak
05-07-2007, 16:52
It certainly looks a very lovely house, just not quite what we are looking for. Thanks for all the info and Good Luck with the sale.

By the way I think you may possibly mean 1755 sq ft, not sq metres, now that would be large enough for all my stuff if it was.

fryerk
15-08-2007, 08:17
Hi
Could you DM me details if it is still for sale

Thanks