PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie from the UK

Angua
24-09-2003, 16:55
Hi, I'm a huge fan of Florida and although have tried other holiday destinations, it's still the best.

It's been a while since our last visit (Mar 2000) and we're getting withdrawal symptoms so my hubbie and I are planning to visit the Sunshine State in March. We're trying to persuade our friends and their young family to join us so I've been looking for info to sway them. This site is a mine of information and all the responses I've had for Villa info have been prompt and very helpful. Well done to you all!

Ego-massaging over for now. I'm off to find more info.

Kind regards
Sarah.:D

Carla
24-09-2003, 19:05
Hi Sarah

Welcome to the Forum.

You'll need several weeks at least to read all of the threads on here. So much info!! Still you can always print some of the threads and use them as bed time reading and take them with you for reference in Florida. :D:D

Maureen Edwards
24-09-2003, 22:39
Happy searching Sarah, if you can't find something, just ask, someone on the forum will have the answer I guarantee. The planning is just as exciting as the trip isn't it, well OK almost[8D];)

Cowboy
24-09-2003, 23:04
Welcome to the forum Sarah. A lot of us on here suffer from forumitis for which there is no known cure, so you have been warned[8D][8D]
Mike.

sunshine state
24-09-2003, 23:11
Welcome to the forums everyone is very helpful here so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

hamptonlakes
25-09-2003, 16:12
Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum i am a newbie to this forum also but not orlando, once you have been once you will prob never go anywhere else on holiday

Tracy
25-09-2003, 23:11
Hi Sarah

Welcome to a fantastic forum, not just for those who enjoy holidaying in Florida, but also those of whose who are relativley new to villa ownership. Everyone is very happy to share views and opinions, you just need to ask - it is a very addictive site!!!

:D:D:D

Angua
26-09-2003, 01:39
quote:Originally posted by Tracy

Hi Sarah

Welcome to a fantastic forum, not just for those who enjoy holidaying in Florida, but also those of whose who are relativley new to villa ownership. Everyone is very happy to share views and opinions, you just need to ask - it is a very addictive site!!!

:D:D:D

You're dead right about it being addictive. I'm checking the Boards several times a day for more info.

I'm having a competition with my hubbie to see who can find the best villa and I seem to be winning at the moment and I've only been on here! Many of the replies my hubbie has had are amazing. They couldn't have bothered to read any of his requirements. I'm grateful that I found this site first, although my "shortlist" is not so short!:D

huckleberry house
26-09-2003, 20:10
Hi Sarah
Welcome to the forums,March is a lovely time to visit Florida,good luck with your search:)