PDA

View Full Version : Tooltime!

anorak
23-06-2007, 18:11
I don't remember posting this on here before but I found a great place for buying tools, both electric (110v so can use on a yellow transformer in UK) and hand tools.
They have a website which is worth registering on for discount coupons and its called harborfreight dot com
They are situated on OBT near junction with Lancaster,next to a WinnDixie supermarket and behind a Wendy's.
They have some great tools and they are quite cheap.
Its always full of fellas with full shopping carts and bored looking ladies getting dragged round.
Now is the time for you fellas to get your own back for all the clothes shopping you get inflicted on you by the gals.

mfairhurst
23-06-2007, 21:33
ANGELA .
What is the store called .Give us a hint if you cannot put web site on .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

anorak
23-06-2007, 22:30
Hi, are you joking??????

If not I don't know how much clearer I can be but I'll repeat a line from my post

"They have a website which is worth registering on for discount coupons and its called harborfreight dot com"

yes the name of the toolstore is "harborfreight"

funny name for a tool store I guess.........

and to go to the website :

"They have a website which is worth registering on for discount coupons and its called harborfreight dot com"

thats the name of the store, which is "harborfreight" and then "dot com" after it.

Only you type " .com "

And you have to type " www. " infront of the website name,

Do NOT actually type the "" marks in the website address.

I think you might just be winding me up here....................but I used to do telephone support for computer users so I am used to all this.

rosie
23-06-2007, 22:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mfairhurst
ANGELA .
What is the store called .Give us a hint if you cannot put web site on .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx
[/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
Hi, are you joking??????

If not I don't know how much clearer I can be but I'll repeat a line from my post

yes the name of the toolstore is "harborfreight"

funny name for a tool store I guess.........

and to go to the website :

thats the name of the store, which is "harborfreight" and then "dot com" after it.

Only you type " .com "

I think you might just be winding me up here....................[/quote]

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2] Thanks Maureen, I nearly fell off the chair laughing [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
24-06-2007, 00:29
I love hardware stores...hubby hates them...