PDA

View Full Version : Holiday guide to parks

TRAY154
23-06-2007, 13:25
HI IAM NEW TOO ,MY NAME IS TRACIE AND IAM COMING TO FLORIDA IN APRIL 08 .DOES ANYONE NO WERE YOU START TO BOOK THESE TICKETS ITS A MINE FEILD.

mizzy
23-06-2007, 13:31
Hi Tracie

welcome to the forum

park tickets link above is great value

i have dm'd you a link where you can get a disney holiday planner dvd which i think you will find helpfull, also has the added advantage of keeping the little ones quiet for a while[msnsmile]

Mizzy

TRAY154
23-06-2007, 13:37
THANKS VERY MUCH ,
ITS REALLY HARD AS I HAVE CHILDERN AGED 3 7 8 AND NEED TO PLAN THIS HOLIDAY REALLY WELL AND OF COURSE I DONT GET THAT MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTOR AS THEY ALWAYS NEED SOMETHING

owen3
23-06-2007, 15:43
Hi Tracie, welcome to the forum.
Have you already booked your holiday. If not check out the villas on the three sites listed above. As Mizzy has said you can also book your park tickets on the link above, which are a great price.
Barbara

Appledore
23-06-2007, 20:02
Hi Tracie, Welcome to the site. As already said tickets can easily be purchased from this site. Don't worry yourself with the planning just ask any advise you need. There's always someone to help. The attractions are vast and you won't be able to do everything, remember to give yourself time off in your schedule or you'll end up needing a holiday when you get home!

Have fun.
Elaine

mfairhurst
23-06-2007, 22:01
HI TRACIE .
Children do not seem to be a problem in FLORIDA there is so much to do I think that they are over come with MICKEY and the other charecters around in disney .
Enjoy your vacation when you go .
MAUREEN
www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

sundowner
24-06-2007, 00:15
Hi Tracie, welcome to the forum.

There will be lots of advice and people to talk you through it all here. It will all be easy once you get the hang of it.
Mary

ravtino
24-06-2007, 03:36
Welcome, feel free to ask away, there is always someone who will know the answers.

Nikki D
24-06-2007, 21:19
Hi Tracie, Welcome. Glad to see another scouser on the forums. You will get lots of help on every matter on here.[msnsmile2]

TRAY154
24-06-2007, 22:26
the kids are made up with the fact that we are just going .has any one gone to discovery cove as its my little boys birthday while we are away and was hoping to suprise him with swimming with dolfins but my little girl is only 3 so not sure how to do it as she will want to do it too .

kimwo
24-06-2007, 22:30
Awarm welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]

Kim

christhear
24-06-2007, 22:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TRAY154
the kids are made up with the fact that we are just going .has any one gone to discovery cove as its my little boys birthday while we are away and was hoping to suprise him with swimming with dolfins but my little girl is only 3 so not sure how to do it as she will want to do it too .
[/quote]
There is a minimum age for swimming with dolphins so your 3 year old could not do it, you can however go for the non dolphoin swim package for her. this would not be a cheap day out but you do get a weeks entrance to either seaworld or busch gardens included with your ticket.

blott
24-06-2007, 23:01
The minimum age for a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove is six so you'd need to get a non-swim ticket for your daughter.

mizzy
24-06-2007, 23:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TRAY154
[/quote]

personally i would wait until all the children are old enough to enjoy the experience, it's also a good excuse to go back to florida[msnwink]

you can still have a special time on your sons birthday especially so in one of the disney parks, if you go to guest services they will give him a birthday badge, the cast members at rides and around the park will then wish him happy birthday whenever they spot the badge and he will get a cake (muffin sized) with a candle in if you eat in any of the disney restaurants, be prepared though they sometimes ask the little one to stand on a chair whilst the whole restaurant sings

it's not just for children too, it can be really [msnembarrased] when you're 6'5" and being asked to stand whilst the whole place sings happy birthday, just ask my bil :D

you can now get 1st visit badges too for yourself and the children[clap]

Mizzy

TRAY154
24-06-2007, 23:20
sounds great i think we will all have a birthday then