PDA

View Full Version : U Save/Budge under 25s questions for Roger

jillizzy
21-06-2007, 16:51
Hello Roger

I have searched various posts re. under 25s car hire and there are just a couple of questions if you could clarify the details for me please.

Looking to book a 7 Seater for 16 days in November this year with U Save as this looks like the cheapest option as there will be 2 drivers over 25 and one driver aged 21 (he will have held his licence for 4 years by then).

I may be interested in booking the car hire along with the pick up at MCO airport as I believe otherwise the car will have to be picked up off site. It's also a birthday celebration and it would be nice for us all to have a drink on the flight. Is the cost to do this still $60 and is that per person or per party?

On the return is the procedure to just drop off at the rental depot off site as normal or can any other arrangements be made for the return?

Thanks for your help
Jill

roger
21-06-2007, 17:47
U-Save still do a delivery to Villa option, but we have stopped offering it. The first 2 customers we had that used the service (which is indeed $60) had a nightmare as U-Save did not deliver as promised. This was very inconvenient for both customers, one especially since they had had a few drinks.

As a result we do not offer this service now, although I guess some agents still do. We will only offer a product that we are happy with and know customers will not be let down as we feel it reflects badly on us.

Other than that, U-Save are great, especially since they offer no surcharge for age 21 and over.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jillizzy
Hello Roger

I have searched various posts re. under 25s car hire and there are just a couple of questions if you could clarify the details for me please.

Looking to book a 7 Seater for 16 days in November this year with U Save as this looks like the cheapest option as there will be 2 drivers over 25 and one driver aged 21 (he will have held his licence for 4 years by then).

I may be interested in booking the car hire along with the pick up at MCO airport as I believe otherwise the car will have to be picked up off site. It's also a birthday celebration and it would be nice for us all to have a drink on the flight. Is the cost to do this still $60 and is that per person or per party?

On the return is the procedure to just drop off at the rental depot off site as normal or can any other arrangements be made for the return?

Thanks for your help
Jill
[/quote]

jillizzy
21-06-2007, 20:43
Thanks Roger

A bit disappointed about the transfer no longer being available but it's not the end of the world.

Looks like someone will have to remain sober, but it wont be me this time.

Jill