20-06-2007, 13:10
hi all

we're hiring a 15 seater minibus from Alamo next year

and was wondering if any knew how long these buses are, and are they
easy to man handle and park

many thx steve

Albert the Frog
20-06-2007, 23:49
i had one last year-they're fine-very easy to drive and indeed probably give you a more secure feeling. parking wasn't a problem although i took my time and didn't try any tight spaces-in truth i didn't need to. very roomy as far as seats etc go but as is usual not masses of luggage space. how many of you are there?

steve-w
21-06-2007, 01:43
thx for the reply

there's 11 off us going this year
i chose the 15 seater rather than 12 because of the luggage space

i think we're getting a dodge ram
i've seen a few pics and they look huge
was just a bit worried about parking the dam thing due to length[msnsmile]

steve

roger
21-06-2007, 01:45
Parking in Florida is not usually a problem. So many people drive large cars that all the car parks have huge spaces, long enough for 15 seaters. Backing out (on the occasions you may need to) is also usually very easy as they allow alot of space between rows of cars, and most spaces are in an angle to the road (not like in the UK where they are 90 degrees). Hope that makes sense. I know what I mean anyhow.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steve-w
thx for the reply

there's 11 off us going this year
i chose the 15 seater rather than 12 because of the luggage space

i think we're getting a dodge ram
i've seen a few pics and they look huge
was just a bit worried about parking the dam thing due to length[msnsmile]

steve
[/quote]

steve-w
21-06-2007, 01:50
thx roger makes perfect sense [msnsmile]

steve

becbecs
21-06-2007, 13:15
We hired a 15 seater back in 2003 for 10 of us.

We made the right decision as 10 people and 10 suitcases takes up alot of space.

When we first sore the 15 seater we thought what have we hired but once on the roads of Orlando it fits in perfectly as like mentioned before lots of cars in the US are large. Parking is easy also as the themepark car parks have large parking spaces to accomodate all sizes.

Don't under size your transport as you need to have plenty of space for the cases as well.