PDA

View Full Version : WALGREENS UNIVERSAL TICKETS

glasgowmary
17-06-2007, 01:26
sorry i don ' t know much about this deal , but i think you have to be a florida resident and if you buy some coke at walgreens you will get 2 years for the price of one. think the offer runs untill july , but check out universal web site for more details

pieman790
17-06-2007, 01:41
I am pretty sure you have to be Florida residents to take up the offer. There was a similar offer last year through Beale's and you did have to prove you were Florida residents.

(Just checked this offer out and it does say Florida residents only)

glasgowmary
17-06-2007, 02:12
we did the offer last year , didn ' t realise you had to be a florida residents we just put in the code and payed by card .... no problems but i genuinely didn ' t know untill now that i was meant to be a florida resident , so maybe i was just lucky not to be asked for proof ? anyway anyone who does live in florida might be intrested , mary

glasgowmary
17-06-2007, 02:14
also i would not have been able to prove i live in florida as i don ,t !! so suppose i was lucky

jillizzy
17-06-2007, 16:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by glasgowmary
also i would not have been able to prove i live in florida as i don ,t !! so suppose i was lucky
[/quote]

When the Bealls offer first came out there was no mention of having to be a Florida resident at the time - indeed I purchased them too and didn't have to give any proof. Within a week of so of the offer being released, Universal added the Florida resident restrictions to their site, although I know of others who still purchased and got their tickets with no problems anyway.

Any for the Walgreens offer I don't know the restrictions in detail as my Universal tickets are still valid.

Jill

glasgowmary
18-06-2007, 01:50
my passes are also still in date and it was such a good deal , really pleased we look here so we saved lots !!!

DawnSwift
19-06-2007, 00:25
I also did the Beals offer last year. When I saw it it didn't mention Florida residency. I bought the tickets on line and did have to give them the zip code for our villa. I did a search on the web for the Beals offer code then just filled it in on the universal site. No one asked me for any identification when I exchanged my computer recipt for the tickets.
Best wishes
Dawn

pieman790
19-06-2007, 01:09
We bought ours last year as well but had to show a recently utility bill from our Villa before they would issue them (this Was November 06)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DawnSwift
I also did the Beals offer last year. When I saw it it didn't mention Florida residency. I bought the tickets on line and did have to give them the zip code for our villa. I did a search on the web for the Beals offer code then just filled it in on the universal site. No one asked me for any identification when I exchanged my computer recipt for the tickets.
Best wishes
Dawn
[/quote]

glasgowmary
19-06-2007, 12:51
i payed by credit card ( a u.k. one ) think i had to put in my postcode which of course was uk. then when i got to the park i just had to use the same card and put this in the machine at universal . simple eh ? except my card had some fraud so i couldn ' t use the same card as it had been stopped, so i had to go to guest services and give a new card. i had no problem and wasn' t asked to say i lived in florida which was just as well as i don 't. however as i said earlier i wasn' t aware at the time i should have been. so maybe i was lucky

ravtino
19-06-2007, 20:20
We once got 2 years for the price of one, someone had posted a code from burger king and I ordered from UK, saved us loads as it had parking on it:D

blott
23-06-2007, 18:46
The ad was on TV in Florida last night and it does state that this offer is for Florida residents only.

Frosty
25-06-2007, 16:36
The offer is for FL residents only, i picked up coupons to check it out.

After you pay it says you pick up the tickets at the park and have to take the Purchasing Credit card and valid ID.

Anyone that needs it, the code is:-

Enter it at the following:-

www.universalorlando.com the cost is $189.95 + tax

As a side note, Costco are offering 15 month tickets for $10 less and if you purchase and activate it before 30th Sept you get 9 months free (24 months total)